Database reporting tool
Easy creating, modifying and printing database reports. Allows to manage report collections. Works via BDE or ADO (ODBC) with many database types like DB, DBF, TXT, MS Access, etc. Tested on DB, DBF, TXT, CSV, Excel, HTML, Access, Oracle, Interbase, SQL Server. Can print list of files from specified folder (with their icons, dates etc.). Supports expressions, grouping, calculating fields, multi-column reports, summary etc. Reports can be edited in visual report builder or in text mode. There is an ability to load and print reports from command line with set of options. Reports can be printed or exported to file (HTML, XLS, TXT). Reportizer is a band oriented database reporting tool.
Here are some key features of “Reportizer”:
- It allows easy creating, modifying and printing database reports and managing report collections. You don’t need to write your own software to print data from your database – in most cases Reportizer is enough to produce professional looking reports!
- Works via BDE or ADO (ODBC) with DB, DBF, TXT, CSV, ASC files and data sources of other types. Tested on DBF, DB, TXT, CSV, Oracle, Interbase, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL Server.
- Reports can be edited in convenient visual report builder with property inspector and tool bars or in text mode, which can be useful for those, who has experience with development tools.
- Supported expressions, images, grouping, calculating fields, multi-column reports, totals and subtotals etc.
- There is an ability to load reports from command line with set of options.
- Reports can be printed or exported to file (HTML, XLS, TXT).
- There is an additional utility for printing only, but it is distributed and sold outside of main module.
- BDE 5.0 or ADO version 2.1 or above
- 24 days trial period
- Global report variables.
- New command line parameters.
- Minor changes.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.