You can rely on this simple and efficient software utility to perform various remote actions, such as shutdown, Wake-on-LAN and other operations
Remote Computer Manager is a useful and reliable network utility whose main function is to allow users, specifically administrators, to manage network PCs, view the IP configurations and perform several remote operations. The program allows network administrators to centrally manage network PCs and perform various actions, such as remote shutdown, remote run, remote execute, Wake-on-LAN, remote lock workstation, remote log off, remote sleep, remote hibernate, remote reboot, remote power off, remote lock and unlock input devices, remote registry merge, remote file copy and other operations for Windows and Linux PCs. Using Remote Computer Manager you can perform a remote turn on, shut down, power off and cold restart (reset) the remote computer with Intel AMT (Active Management Technology) and AMD DASH (Desktop and Mobile Architecture for System Hardware). The program can also get the list of remote processes, remote services, remote netstat, remote screenshot and other details for each PC. Remote operations can be executed automatically according with defined schedule, so you can organize fully automatic computer management for your company.
Here are some key features of “Remote Computer Manager”:
- Remote desktop control.
- Actions with processes (Get list, create and terminate process) on remote computers.
- Operations with services (Get list, install and uninstall, start and stop service) on LAN PC’s.
- View registry of network PC’s.
- Browse event log of network computers.
- Remote command prompt.
- Launch (execute) applications and files on remote PC’s.
- Taking netstat information of remote computers.
- Taking screenshots of network PC’s.
- File operations (send file, get file, copy file, move file, rename file and delete file) on LAN computers.
- Actions with registry (create key, add/edit value) on network PC’s.
- Merge registry files with the registry of network computers.
- Installation of MSI packages on remote PC’s.
- Remote shutdown, reboot, power off with DCOM and WMI for Windows PC’s.
- Remote reboot, shutdown, power off with SSH for Linux PC’s.
- Turn on, shutdown, reboot, turn off network computers with Intel AMT (vPro) and AMD DASH.
- Wake on LAN over IPv4 and IPv6.
- Wake up network computers with magic packet.
- Switching network PC’s into sleep and hibernate state.
- Logon and logoff users on remote computers.
- Lock workstation, lock and unlock input devices on network PC’s.
- Send message to network computers.
- Browse files of LAN computers.
- Time zone and time synchronization on remote PC’s.
- 30-day trial period
- Nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.