Optimal cutting designs of linear pieces such as pipes, tubes, bars with angles.
Real Cut 1D is a computer program used for obtaining optimal cutting designs of one dimensional pieces which may have angles different of 90 degrees at both extremities. You can use Real Cut 1D to cut linear pieces such as bars, pipes, tubes, steel bars, etc.
Here are some key features of “Real Cut 1D with angles”:
- Pieces to be cut can have angles different of 90 degrees at their extremities. A lot of material can be saved by properly matching 2 pieces having sharp extremities. For instance, if you match 2 pieces having 45 degrees at their extremities you will save as much as the height of the pieces.
- Compute the cutting order – which is very important if the extremities have angles different of 90 degree. If all angles have 90 degrees the cutting order is not important.
- Generates optimal cutting patterns.
- Any number of pieces in the REPOSITORY and DEMAND – virtually no limit for the number of pieces that you want to optimize.
- Any size less than 2 billion units- the size of the pieces is limited by the size of the data types introduced by the C++ language.
- Any measurement metric- The way in which you introduce the data is a general one. You don’t have to specify a metric. Just choose a metric in your mind and enter all data using that metric only.
- Adjustable cutting blade thickness.
- Adjustable optimization level- One may specify how many layouts to be generated before the solution is outputted. If you don’t have too much time and you don’t have a good computer you may set the Optimization Level to a low level. This feature helps you to run your program on any kind of computer (from 486 to the best processors available today)
- Reduces panel waste and costs – By using the latest achievements in the field of Artificial Intelligence you may obtain reduce the waste by 15%.
- Automatic offcuts handling – the useful waste is automatically added to the Repository of materials.
- Graphical and text display of the obtained results.
- Printing the obtained layouts – on any printer.
- Printing multiple layouts on the same page – this will save a lot of paper.
- Printing the REPOSITORY and the DEMAND of the customer – you may print the pieces that you want to optimize.
- The cuttings are shown in text format in order to use them with a CNC machine.
- Statistics related to the current cut / layout- At the end of the optimisation process you will have access to the: cuttings definition (starting and ending point), number of waste pieces, the waste pieces, number of utilized pieces, the placement of the utilized pieces, used length, …
- Load data from *.1d (specific files), *.xls (Excel files), *.xml (XML files).
- Automatically computing of the order price –
- The REPOSITORY and the DEMAND can be sorted – by using various criteria: Length, Width, Quantity, Type, Rotation, Labels
- Maximises productivity, saves time and money ….
- Data can be exported into very popular formats: Word, Excel, HTML and XML files.
- All panels and table’s columns are resizable – You may customize the workspace. The new positions are automatically stored.
- Very fast running time – Solutions are obtained within seconds.
- Optimization engines provided by Optimal Programs Cut 1D X component.
- Interface in multiple languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish.
- 486 MHz
- 8 MB Ram
- 4 MB HDD
- 60 days trial
- Nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.