RasterVect is a simple-to-use program which enables you to turn raster images into the vector format. It supports multiple file types, including BMP, JPG, PSD, PNG and TIFF. The interface of the tool is plain and simple to work with. Images can be imported via the file browser or ‘drag and drop’ method. Alternatively, you can create a new picture by specifying the color mode, size and resolution. So, you can crop an image or convert it to black and white or grayscale, apply filters, create a vector straight line or mask from a rectangular selection, build an object by copying the current selection, as well as use paint, raster, vector, mask and object tools, along with layers. Additionally, you can toggle the viewing mode between ‘raster’, ‘vector’ and ‘raster+vector’, as well as zoom in and out, use a pan tool and start the recognition method (select it between ‘solids’, ‘outlines’, ‘filled outlines’ and ‘center lines’) Other features of RasterVect allows you to change the paper size and to resample the raster image, configure extrapolation settings (e.g. resample ratio, new size, resolution) and rotate pictures. From the ‘Preferences’ area you can change the menu style, opening zoom level, measurement unit and raster undo count, select different colors for the raster, vector line, vector arcs, background and form, as well as configure DXF format options (e.g. layer name, lines color, dimension for polylines). The program needs a moderate-to-high amount of system resources, has a good response time and contains user documentation. RasterVect did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs throughout our testing. Its interface could use some minor improvements..
RasterVect is a comprehensive application that will enable you to easily transform raster images into vector format which you can edit. Raster drawings can be imported by scanning original paper drawings. There is WIA and TWAIN support for importing from all scanners. The target vector formats (DXF, WMF, EMF, AI and EPS) are supported by most CAD applications that use vector graphics, such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, AutoCAD. There are viewing tools like zooming, scrolling and color selection.
Here are some key features of “RasterVect”:
- Four various conversion methods (outline, centerline etc).
- Color and black-and-white images vectorization.
- Orthogonal lines, inclined lines, polygons, arcs and circles recognition .
- ORTHO and SNAP modes.
- Keeping of an initial drawing scale (in english or metric measurement units).
- Batch Mode.
- Recognition Wizard.
- Windows interface and command line interface.
- OCR module (text recognition).
- JPEG (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK) loading and saving.
- JPEG2000: JP2, J2K and JPC code stream formats (JPEG-2000 Part-1 standard, ISO/IEC 15444-1) loading and saving.
- TIFF (rev.6.0, Packbits, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, CIELab color spaces loading and saving. Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed PCX in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX) loading and saving.
- Portable Bitmap PBM, PGM and PPM loading and saving.
- WBMP (Wireless Bitmap) uncompressed and black/white loading and saving.
- GIF in 2,4,8,16,32,64,128 or 256 colors loading and saving.
- WMF, EMF (input as raster), ICO and CUR loading.
- RAW Camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, X3F, BAY, ORF, SRF, MRW, DCR) loading.
- MultiPage TIF, GIF and AVI loading and saving.
- Own combined (raster+vector) file format RVS loading and saving.
- Saving/loading of specific file format parameters and saving/loading of preview dialogs (e.g. you can set quality of a Jpeg and view immediately the quality loss).
- Progress monitoring with saving and loading.
- Vector Output:
- DXF (AutoCAD Drawing Interchange Format 2002/2000/R14/R13/R12/R11/R10/LT).
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript).
- AI (Adobe Illustrator format).
- WMF (Windows Metafile).
- EMF (Enhanced Metafile).
- Image processing and analysis:
- Decreasing and increasing of raster lines thickness.
- Image and paper resizing.
- Image rotation any angle by various methods.
- Image deskew by various methods.
- Horizontal and vertical flip.
- Image invert conversion.
- Selected region cropping.
- Conversion to gray scale and negative.
- Conversions of true color to black/white images with ordered or threshold dithering and with Floyd-Steinberg algorithm.
- Color to other color replacing .
- Median cut and Neural network color quantizers, for fast and accurate color reduction.
- Reduction to any number of colors (with colormap output).
- HSV and RGB channels separations.
- Color equalization.
- Regulation of contrast, HSL, HSV/ HSB and RGB components.
- Copying, cut and paste into a new or existing window of all or part of the image.
- Application effects to the selected zones (also irregular).
- Raster filters: median, smoothing, average, despeckle and so on.
- Holes removing.
- Application of 3×3 filters.
- Pentium-100 and higher
- 32 MB RAM and more
- Vector file saving is partly absent
- Better compatibility with 64-bit OS.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.