Raise Data Recovery for NTFS is a comprehensive and effective recovery solution worth having when you need to restore lost or accidentally deleted files from NTFS file systems. The application also grants access to files and folders located on inaccessible file systems or storages so you can recover your important files without affecting their integrity or output format. Since it comes with support for various storages such as Flash drives, memory cards and hard drives, to name a few, Raise Data Recovery for NTFS is able to recover critical data from various storage devices. Even if the program only works with NTFS file systems, it will however recognize partitions formatted differently, displaying all the available information such as system summary, software settings and registration status. Unfortunately, no data will be recovered from these different file system partitions, making a dedicated recovery software mandatory. Once you launch the program, you will notice that all the available volumes are displayed in the left panel, while the right window enables you to analyze basic information about each selected partition such as storage geometry, temporary files path, available physical drives and complex storages. The right-click menu allows you to explore the file system, recover all the lost data from the selected volume, test specific files and folders, as well as backup data from the partition. In case you want to get back all your data, you need to select the recover file system type you are interested in, then set the start sector. In case you want to test all the files and folders presented in the selected partition, after choosing the proper option from the context menu and pressing the ‘Start test’ button, you will notice that a basic-detailed report is automatically generated by displaying the total number of the tested folders and files. Overall, Raise Data Recovery for NTFS enables you to restore all the lost, formatted or deleted files and folders from NTFS file systems due to virus attacks, power outages or software failures..
Raise Data Recovery for NTFS lets you recover recently deleted files from your NTFS-formatted disks even if they are deleted from recycle bin. Raise Data Recovery for NTFS can index fast your partition to find and recover your deleted files. Raise Data Recovery advanced ‘Recover lost partition’ option allows you to scan your disks to find your NTFS partitions that where lost after disk re-formatting, re-partitioning or partition table crash. Raise Data Recovery for NTFS will allow you to find such lost NTFS partition and recover files from there.
Here are some key features of “Raise Data Recovery for NTFS”:
- Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. Raise Data Recovery works with Windows 7.
- Recognized file systems: FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
- Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
- RAID recovery: only supported with RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder.
- Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
- Localization: Raise Data Recovery identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
- Additional features: Save/restore scan results.
- Interface usability
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.