In order to always remember the upcoming events on the schedule or the tasks you need to perform, an effective calendar application is required. Rainlendar Pro is a light tool that can keep track of various appointments and anniversaries. The program comes with a nice interface that doesn’t occupy too much space on the desktop. Rainlendar Pro is a calendar with plenty of tools that are easy to use. It lets you set up events and to-do tasks that can be viewed straight from the desktop. Thus, when you schedule an event, you can fill in a summary, the location, the URL address, the start and end time, as well as assign it to a category. The utility comes with an extensive list to choose from, including anniversaries, holidays, birthdays, games, medical appointments, vacations and even TV shows. A recurrence pattern can also be set for each event in the list. Furthermore, an alarm can be programmed to go off a few minutes before the event starts. All entries can be viewed straight from the small interface, while an icon is displayed in their respective days in the calendar. Additionally, you can choose the week’s start day, fiddle with the widget’s opacity and have the program run on system startup. Hotkeys are also supported by Rainlendar Pro, so you can assign shortcuts for various actions, such as creating new events and tasks, viewing the next month and quitting the application, just to name a few. Various skins are available to customize the way the program looks. Additional skins are available for download. The bottom line is that Rainlendar Pro is a nice tool with some great features. Inexperienced users should be able to quickly figure out all the app’s features..
Rainlendar is a full of features calendar tool which is quite simple to use and doesn’t take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it both on Windows and on Linux. The appearance can be customized with skins and you can even mix different skins together. It is possible to use Rainlendar with other calendar applications too. Rainlendar uses the standard iCalendar format to store its events and tasks so you can easily transfer them between applications. You can also subscribe to online calendars and see your Outlook appointments directly in Rainlendar. Rainlendar is an unicode application that supports localization so you can use it on your own language.
Here are some key features of “Rainlendar Pro”:
- Platform independent
- To do list
- Standards Compatible
- Shared calendars
- Outlook support
- Highly Customizable
- Multiple Calendars
- Import & Export
- 500 MHz or higher processor clock speed recommended
- 10 MB of available hard disk space
- 512 MB of RAM or higher recommended
- A display card capable of showing transparent windows
- Events from network, Outlook and Google calendars will have string [Unregistered] in front of them
- The last character was trimmed in some texts in local ics files breaking the text encoding.
- The time zone for Google events was not adjusted correctly.
- The events were marked as past a day early if multiday event grouping was set to none.
- Disabled autocompleting combobox for the categories in Linux since the control doesn’t support setting the selection.
- Manager shows the number of items currently visible/selected in the list.
- Added possibility to limit the downloaded events by time in the Google calendar v3
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.