RaceRender is a handy piece of software that enables you to easily create videos that make use of picture-in-picture overlays, split-screens, camera switching and transparency. The interface of the program is outdated, resembling the design present in the Windows 98 or 95 operating systems. In addition to that, any type of person is going to find the UI very easy to work with, no matter their previous experience with the world of IT. The main window presents a lot of options, so as to facilitate ease of use. There are a lot of shortcut buttons on the top and bottom of the screen, which enable you to open and save projects, play, pause, stop, step forward or backward, and the list goes on. In case you cannot figure out how the tool works, you should know there are extensive Help contents provided by the developers, both online and offline. The program comes with a large number of templates that you can choose from when opening a new project. They were created so that you can easily and quickly produce motorsport videos from multiple cameras, without using expensive video processing hardware. The application even contains some 3D anaglyph and cross examples. RaceRender supports a very long list of file formats that can be imported, such as MPG, WMA, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PIC, TXT, CSV, MSL, MP3, AVI, and ASF. Exporting is available in the following formats: RRP, WMV, AVI, MP4 and BMP. All in all, RaceRender is a very easy-to-use program that enables people to create videos with picture-in-picture or split-screen display, as well as 3D ones. The large number of files supported for import or export, and the various templates make it efficient and a smart acquisition. There were no bugs or crashes recorded during our tests..
RaceRender is an efficient and easy to use application designed to help you create various overlay videos, while also providing you with numerous editing functions. It enables you to create videos that make use of picture-in-picture overlays, split-screens, camera switching and transparency. Unlike common video editing software, RaceRender is a video processor that is designed to easily and efficiently mix multiple concurrent video and audio sources. Using RaceRender you can select the start and end times of your video and you can also trim its length. It was originally created to produce fast-paced motorsport videos from multiple cameras, without requiring expensive video processing hardware, and to do it better and faster than typical video editing software. It has since evolved to become useful for a wide variety of other purposes as well.
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1024×720 screen resolution; 1440×900 or larger recommended (more needed if using screen scaling)
- Microsoft .NET 3.0 or 3.5
- QuickTime 7 (Required on XP and Vista, recommended for all)
- Watermark on the output file
- Maximum output video length: 3 minutes
- Maximum input files / Objects: 4
- Maximum display objects: 24
- Maximum timeline segments: 3
- Limited custom text overlays
- You need to register in order to access the following features: audio volume and balance adjustments, picture cropping and digital zoom, picture rotation, picture adjustments.
- Preview stepping buttons (arrows) will go further when holding Control key
- New start/finish point tolerance controls
- Fixed minor issues with the YouTube uploader
- Improvements for MoTeC and certain other data formats
- Windows: Improved dark colors in MPEG-4 / H.264 output videos
- Miscellaneous adjustments
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.