Create videos with picture-in-picture, split-screen, and many other options
RaceRender is an application designed to help you create and edit videos. It enables you to create videos that make use of picture-in-picture overlays, split-screens, camera switching and transparency.
Unlike common video editing software, RaceRender is a video processor that is designed to easily and efficiently mix multiple concurrent video and audio sources.
It was originally created to produce fast-paced motorsport videos from multiple cameras, without requiring expensive video processing hardware, and to do it better and faster than typical video editing software. It has since evolved to become useful for a wide variety of other purposes as well.
· Limited Datalogger Overlay Support
· 4 projects only
· 3-minute Maximum Output Video Length
· 4 Maximum Media Sources (input files)
· 18 Selectable Picture Display Positions & Sizes
· Cannot adjust rotation, brightness, contrast, color, hue etc.
· RaceRender logo on videos that you create
· Cannot upgrade to future versions
· Prevents excessive log file sizes from certain rare situations
· Windows: Fixed some window clipping on systems that use the “large fonts” display option