A media converter GUI
QWinFF Portable will provide users with a cross-platform, easy-to-use media converter frontend to FFmpeg. FFmpeg is developed as an accessible and powerful Command Line-based utility that allows you to convert audio and video file into numerous formats. QWinFF Portable features a rich set of presets to help users use FFmpeg easily without having to manually input command-line flags. Average users can convert multiple media files in just a few clicks, while advanced users can still adjust conversion parameters in detail.
- Use avconv if ffmpeg is not available (experimental)
- Added a video-cutting dialog with embedded mplayer.
- Use embedded mplayer to preview video-cutting.
- Recursively add files when a folder is dragged in.
- Fixed default presets for AVI
- Added application icon for OS/2 Warp.
- Switched to Tango icon theme.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.