Using this application you can analyze physical measurements and display the correlations and various other statistical parameters
The QMSys GUM Enterprise application was developed to be the ultimate software tool for analysis of the measurement uncertainty, using the two most powerful methods to calculate the measurement uncertainty – the GUM uncertainty framework and the Monte-Carlo method. The QMSys GUM Enterprise program is using since its first release the two most powerful methods to calculate the measurement uncertainty. The first method implements the uncertainty propagation described extensively in the GUM uncertainty framework. You can explore the correlation and validity of the measurements in various distribution graphs or histograms. The GUM uncertainty framework has some limitations and is suitable only for linear and quasilinear models. The second method is an implementation of the Monte-Carlo method detailed in the first GUM Supplement. The Monte-Carlo method is the only reliable and easy to use method for the evaluation of the measurement uncertainty, which is suitable for all linear and non-linear models of the measurement process. Therefore all measurement uncertainty evaluations, which made using the QMSys GUM Enterprise, are fully compliant with GUM and GUM Supplement 1, and therefore also with ISO/IEC/EN/DIN 17025 – 2005, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006.
Here are some key features of “QMSys GUM Enterprise”:
- Suitability for linear and not linear models of the measurement process
- Support of symmetrical and asymmetrical distributions of the output quantities
- Unlimited number of input and output quantities
- Support of Greek letters, superscripts and subscripts in mathematical model, quantity names, descriptive texts and metrological units
- Calculations of the combined standard uncertainty, the expanded uncertainty and the coverage interval
- Support of the following probability distributions: Normal , Lognormal, Student’s t, Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal, curvilinear Trapezoidal, U-shaped, Quadratic, Exponential, Cosine, 1/2 Cosine
- Direct and indirect methods of observation, user can create his own measurement methods
- Support for import of observations
- Histogram plot and statistical evaluation of sampled data
- Calculation of correlation between observations of different quantities
- Calculation of the coverage factor for Normal, Student’s t, Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal distributions
- Simulation of the distribution using Monte-Carlo Method, which takes also into account correlations between the uncertainty sources
- Adaptive and non-adaptive Monte-Carlo, trials from 10 000 up to 10 000 000
- Result validation for Monte-Carlo Method
- GUM uncertainty framework validation using the Monte-Carlo Method
- Histogram plot and statistical evaluation of the results calculated with Monte-Carlo Method
- Cause and effect diagram which shows a uncertainty influences and their relationships
- Diagram that shows the trend of measurement uncertainty over the whole working range
- The ability for customers to provide themselves or to adapt the templates for reports and other documents by means of a standard text processing software
- Export to other programs (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel , …)
- Compatibility with Windows® 2000/XP/VISTA
- Other features of professional software: multi-language flexible and user-friendly interface, help system, a lot of examples, metrology support regarding the measurement model, technical support, free trial version, etc.
- 1GB RAM
- 100MB free space
- 30 days trial
- The following features are not available in the unregistered version: save, copy, print, export and model analysis
- Nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.