A tool for portrait photography businesses.
ProSelect is a professional application designed to handle multiple images and to prepare them for printing. The program is designed for studio photographers that deal with portraits. It allows you to create slideshows and montages in order to show the client a preview of the final product. It includes a high resolution production module that intends to help you increase productivity.
- Internet access for trial activation.
- 2Ghz CPU
- 1GB RAM (2 GB for Vista and 7)
- 2GB of free disk space
- 1024×768 resolution
- 30 days trial
- [BFIX] Slideshow. Fixed a problem with Start from Location created in last beta.
- [BFIX] Fixed an issue where the slideshow was not correctly buffering images when in OPENGL to improve the skip next performance.
- [BFIX] No longer gives an error when previewing or playing an empty slideshow.
- You can now apply a 0% opacity to a graphics block in the template editor. Image openings must have a minimum of 10% opacity.
- [FIX] The Template Editor now remembers a template’s last used overlay image and will pre-select this again in Select Resource Image window if you uncheck and re-check the overlay image checkbox.
- [BFIX][WIN] Removed the black background on the Next/Previous Order Group buttons in the Place Order window and Order Group Setup window.
- [FIX] No longer gives an error if you change to a different view use a keyboard shortcut while the mouse button is still down.
- Added command Update Selected Album Videos (Album Menu -> Videos). This checks that the file exists, and updates the save…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.