Portable Texmaker is a professional software solution, that can help you open, edit and compile TEX documents using LaTeX. Since this is the portable version of Texmaker, you can copy the application on any USB flash drive or other devices and take it with you whenever you need to write complex mathematical formulae or other academic papers. The user interface is straightforward and all its functions are neatly displayed in the main window. It sports a clean layout that can be easily mastered even by less experienced users. This is a fully-featured application that comprises many advanced options for managing TEX files. Each tool is designed to accomplish different tasks with minimum effort. It includes a powerful text editor that allows you to perform several actions such as: set the format of a part of your text, insert tables, pictures, math formulae, lists and configure the spell checker. It also features a built-in search engine that quickly allows you to find what you are looking for, and moreover, you may also replace words or phrases from your documents pretty easily. Portable Texmaker includes a wizard that helps you perform several actions on the go. There are multiple preset LaTeX code sections (quick file, letter, tabular, tabbing and array environments) that make the entire process easier. For example, you may go for a quick start and configure several parameters such as document category, paper size, encoding, author, and title. Furthermore, the program provides a built-in PDF viewer with Synctex support, which means the editor is able to jump directly to the line in the PDF file that corresponds to the one in the TEX file. It offers Unicode support, code folding (all code blocks can be collapsed), code completion (commands can be inserted while typing) and fast navigation mode. You may choose from 370 mathematical symbols available, that can added with just a few clicks, and after each compilation process, the app is able to locate and display the errors in the log file. The data can be exported to HTML, OpenDocumentFormat or MathML, and you may save it to TEX, BIB, STY, CLS and many other file formats. In conclusion, Portable Texmaker is definitely a reliable tool that helps users manage Tex files, quickly and efficiently. It can be described as one of the most powerful tool on the market, since it packs many useful features..
Portable Texmaker is the portable version of Texmaker developed to be able to run from a USB flash drive or any other portable device. Texmaker is an user-friendly, easy-to-use, highly-featured and very powerful LaTeX editor, that integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX. You can also download Texmaker (installer version).
Here are some key features of “Portable Texmaker”:
- Fast navigation
- Code completion
- Easy compilation
- Mathematical symbols
- Error Handling
- Full asymptote support
- Regular expressions support
- Export to html and odt via TeX4ht
- Unlimited number of snippets
- the latex reference manual has been updated
- ca and pt dictionaries have been added
- ca, cs, de, es, pl and se translations have been updated
- the math mode \( \) is now supported by the syntax highlighting [user request]
- double latex and pdflatex compilation has been added for the “Quick build” modes with asymptote (required for the cross references) [user request]
- while autocompletion, if the inserted item doesn’t contain a placeholder the cursor will no more jump to the next placeholder [user request]
- the delay after regaining focus while the “check for external changes” option is used has been reduced [user request]
- autocompletion with an underscore character is no more stopped after reaching the undescore [user request]
- snm and .nav files are also deleted while using the “Clean” command [user request]
- if the log report an error for the line 1, the cursor doesn’t jump anymore to the top of the document [user request]
- “user” completion items can now be directly modified [us…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.