Portable Driver Magician Lite is a tool that can backup the driver configuration of your computer. Since this is a portable product, the program does not need to be installed, so your Windows registry entries remain intact. It also means that you can place Driver Magician Lite on a removable drive and run the executable file directly from there. The user interface of the program is very standard. Once you have initiated Driver Magician Lite, it will automatically list all the installed drivers on your computer. The ones listed in red cannot be found in the Windows installation package, so if something bad were to happen to them, you would probably have a hard time getting them back from other sources. This is why backing up your drivers is highly recommended. Besides the description, you can view the class, version, date and provider for each driver. If you click on a driver, you can also view the device ID and device information. After you have selected the drivers you want to create a backup for, as well as an output destination, Driver Magician Lite will create these copies in a very short amount of time, while using a low amount of system memory and moderate amount of CPU. All in all, Portable Driver Magician Lite is a tool that offers only half of the solution (in the free version) – backing up your drivers, not also restoring them. For more options and advanced functionality, take a look at Driver Magician..
Driver Magician Lite identifies all the hardware components on your system and extracts their drivers in order to let you back them up to a new location. Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands.
Here are some key features of “Portable Driver Magician Lite”:
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- Restore more items from backup.
- Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
- Pentium 166MHz
- 32 MB of available RAM
- 3 MB of hard disk for installation.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.