Portable ComicsViewer is a compact and portable application that you can use to read comics in a comfortable environment. It offers support for files of various formats, such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, WMF, BMP, RAR and ZIP. As there is no installer involved, you can save the program files to any location on the hard disk and click the executable to run. It is also possible to move Portable ComicsViewer to a USB flash drive or other similar storage unit, in order to run it on any workstation with minimum effort. The main application window has a familiar layout, where you can open files using the file browser or drag and drop method. So, you can go to the previous, next, first or last file in the current location, add comments, flip, mirror or rotate the view, set bookmarks, zoom in and out, split and merge pages, as well as create a slideshow. Portable ComicsViewer supports Explorer integration. It lets you set custom shortcut keys, adjust the JPEG quality, use a magnification tool, configure clock and alarm options, and many others. The application is low-demanding when it comes to CPU and RAM, so it doesn’t interfere with the runtime of active processes. It has a good response time and works well, without hanging, crashing or popping up error dialogs. Aside from some needed improvements in the visual aspect, Portable ComicsViewer should please all types of users, thanks to its rich and intuitive options..
ComicsViewer helps you view scanned comics easily and effortlessly. The application features a rotated view mode that allows the user to view the images on your screen in portrait orientation. It is also able to directly display images stored in ZIP and RAR files without beforehand extraction.
- New features: add ” mouse left click roaming ” option in the “Page Display”. Some people do not like the default left-click roaming prefer to use the mouse to drag the big picture, you can use this option to remove the default setting, so as to avoid misuse
- Enhancements: UnRAR upgrade to 5.0.11, compatible RAR5 compression format
- Enhancements: Support for Alpha channel transparency of TIFF files
- Bug fixes: 4-channel, 16-bit color channel PNG did not identify incorrect
- Function correction: for PNG files, it can decode the file is no longer part of the report decoding errors
- Error Correction: Because IJL unfortunate omissions, causing JPG file decoding 16 quantization table is incorrect
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.