Converting between various media formats isn’t such a difficult task if the right tools are used. Portable AVStoDVD is a nice utility that can convert various media formats to DVD compatible streams and burn them into a single track DVD. The app has a clean interface that should be quite easy to handle, thanks to the intuitive layout. The program supports various file formats, including 3GP, AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, MPEG, MOV, WMV and AVS, to name just a few. Once a file is loaded, the utility provides several details regarding it, including the title, directory location, video and audio stats, including the resolution, frequency, bitrate and duration. You may also fiddle with various settings regarding the output file, including the video and audio encoding profiles, video aspect ratio, resolution and bitrate. Also, the app includes tools that enable you to create a DVD menu. Thus, you can create two types of menus: static or motion. The aspect ratio can be set to standard or widescreen, while the titles format may be set to text or thumbnails. There are several templates that you can work with. It’s also possible to define the maximum number of titles per page and the format in which these appear. The process only takes a few seconds to complete and the file is saved to a directory of your choice. The bottom line is that Portable AVStoDVD is a nice tool that can be quite helpful. Since the app is portable, it can be launched from all types of removable devices, such as flash drives. Furthermore, it shouldn’t leave any traces in the Windows Registry. Less experienced users should find it easy to handle, thanks to the intuitive layout..
Portable AVStoDVD is built as a portable version of AVStoDVD, and can run from a USB flash drive or any other portable device. Portable AVStoDVD is a flexible tool designed to help you convert various media formats to DVD compliant streams and burn them into a highly compatible multiple tracks DVD. You can also download AVStoDVD (installer version).
Here are some key features of “Portable AVStoDVD”:
- Video and Audio editing using AviSynth
- Video encoding using QuEnc/HCenc/ReJig/FFmpeg
- Audio encoding using QuEnc/FFmpeg/Aften/Wavi
- Subtitles encoding using SubtitlesCreator
- DVD Authoring using MuxMan/BatchMux
- ISO Image Building and DVD Burning using ImgBurn
- Internal DVD Menu Editor with customizable menus
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
- AviSynth 2.5.7 or higher – included in the installer
- DirectShow codecs/filters needed to play media files to convert
- 1 GHz CPU or more
- 10GB Hard Disk or more
- DVD Burner
- Some bugs fixed
- Added ‘Preferred DirectShow Codecs Setup’ section
- Added SetACL 188.8.131.52 (LGPL) to AVStoDVD package
- Improved framerate conversion section of AviSynth script generation routine
- Updated A2DSource.avsi to properly handle non-mod4 width sources
- FFmpeg updated to 2.1 (git-9244a68)
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.