Bragging about that game boss you killed last night is much better when you have video evidence of your conquest. Hardcore gamers can take advantage of apps like PlayClaw, which can provide both still and video snapshots. While the interface of the software is nothing impressive in the visual department, it’s very practical, managing to provide all the options you might want to modify from a single window. For example, you can change the output directories for the resulting pictures and videos. Also, you can have the app run at Windows startup, open it minimized or show the icon only in System Tray. The app allows you to change some basic capture settings, like the hotkeys for firing up the screen grabs, as well as for starting and stopping the video recordings. The encoder can also be chosen through a drop-down menu, as well as the number of FPS (frames per second). In order to display the app’s in-game settings, you must assign a keyboard, which can also be done from the main frame. So, when you want to bring up the “Options” menu while you’re in the middle of an important in-game battle, you can do so easily, without having to leave the window. The program supports two output formats, namely AVI for videos and PNG for pictures. Regarding the video captures, you can change the audio source. The tool also supports chat apps overlay, like Teamspeak or Ventrilo; it displays the nicknames of the people who are talking. The fact of the matter is that PlayClaw is a useful tool, especially for gamers. Furthermore, it’s easy to set up and use and shouldn’t be tough to figure out even by less experienced users..
PlayClaw is a handy, reliable and straightforware application that allows you to capture images and record your game while you are playing. It operates completely in the background and makes full use of your CPU’s multi-core abilities to record high-quality action videos of your 3D games without affecting the gameplay or reducing frame rate. PlayClaw can record smooth, full-resolution high-FPS video sequences accompanied by the game’s original audio track and sound effects. Moreover, the tool supports Teamspeak and Ventrilo overlays, displaying nicknames of who’s speaking right over the game. The software can recognize and fully employ advanced acceleration features of modern video chipsets. Featuring advanced performance analysis tools, PlayClaw can measure how many frames per second (FPS) you are getting and perform various performance benchmarks in real-time. PlayClaw supports all modern and legacy 3D games in all versions of Windows running OpenGL, DirectX and Direct3D 8 or later. You can save your video and still snapshots in a format of your choice.
Here are some key features of “PlayClaw”:
- Capture screenshots, capture game video with optional recording game audio
- Adjustable video recording frame rate and file sizes
- Performance overlays, video recording statistics, GPU and CPU thermal sensors
- Pre-record feature
- Multisource audio recording
- No slowdown with multicore CPUs
- Requires DirectX 8, 9, 10 or DirectX 11
- Requires administrator rights
- It is recommended to use modern multicore processor with NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Video time recording limit
- Watermarks on captured video and on virtual webcams
- Restrictions with Voice Avatars and Overlays
- Does not support 3rd party overlays (plugins)
- Fixed compatibility of new capture server with Windows Vista
- Fixed compatibility with The typing of Death: Overkill
- Fixed ingame MKV/H264 settings
- Fixed crash on game exit while pre-recording
- Fixed compatibility with Split Second
- Fixed crash in audio mixer in the case of different audio sources sampling frequency
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.