A fast and intuitive program designed to provide users with a new approach to editing of images, paintings, animations and videos
Pixopedia will help you discover new ways to digitally paint works of art, as well as edit your image and video files. User interface has been reworked for lighter aspect so you can easily find all the tools you need to design a drawing or edit a file.
Here are some key features of “Pixopedia 2014”:
- Every brush has it’s own settings, color, texture, background tile and other parameters.
- Tools, actions, brush parameters are created as sticky forms. Forms can be detached and moved freely. This is useful when working with extended desktop with two monitors.
- New drawing engine implemented: every shape border is drawn with current brush. Interior drawing of closed shapes uses it’s own parameters.
- New undo buffer engine: single stroke undo/redo, multiple strokes undo/redo (ornaments). Every layer has it’s own undo buffer.
- Pentium 133
- 32MB RAM
- Corrected bugs in Ornaments action.
- Corrected bugs in geometric shapes filling rules.
- Now is possible to load texture image from background tiles directory and background tile image from textures directory.
- NOTE: Now, you can drag and drop same image as texture and background tile, without need to reopen texture/background tile directory. However, separate directories for textures and background tiles are still available.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.