PicturesToExe Deluxe is a program which allows you to create slideshows and turn them into self-running executable files. The tool comes with a user-friendly interface in which you can use the Explorer-based layout to locate and import images into your slideshow. So, you can customize a slide by setting duration, background (color, gradient filling or tiled background picture) and slide name. But you can also use various transition effects which include fade in and out, circle, rhombus, rectangle, gates, page effect and mosaic. Furthermore, you can specify the action on mouse click (e.g. run slideshow, run application and exit), enable a drop shadow, set the size and position in pixels and configure animation settings (e.g. pan, zoom, rotate, opacity, key frame time). Plus, you can add videos, masks, frames, buttons and text, use the undo and redo functions, display a grid, preview the final project, rename image files or slide objects, publish the project on YouTube or Facebook, create a backup in the ZIP format, manage templates, and more. PicturesToExe Deluxe uses a very high amount of system resources, can guide you to a complete online guide with snapshots and ran smoothly during our tests. We haven’t encountered any issues with the application or self-running executable files and strongly recommend PicturesToExe Deluxe to all users, regardless of their level of experience..
PicturesToExe Deluxe is designed to help you create astonishing photo and video slideshows for various platforms. Add images and video clips together with all effects: Pan/Zoom/Rotate, 3D transformations, masks, shadows. PicturesToExe can use source media files without conversion. No need to wait to see the result of your work. Instant preview of a slideshow in real time. Highest quality of picture and smooth playback of animation. PicturesToExe Deluxe also is an excellent choice for advanced users and for wedding photographers. PicturesToExe Deluxe provides the user with all the necessary tools to create a great-looking photo/video slideshow or documentary. Extensive functionality of PicturesToExe Deluxe has already been appreciated all around the world. This is especially true for the UK and France, where PicturesToExe has become the first choice for creating audio-visual shows for international festivals and local competitions. PicturesToExe Deluxe creates an executable file with your slideshow in a few seconds that does not require any additional program to run the slideshow (even PicturesToExe itself is not necessary). The slideshow can be accompanied by sound or text comments to each slide or by any music file from your collection. The timeline with a waveform facilitates the synchronization of the pictures to the background music. You can easily record voice comments to slides right in PicturesToExe. If there is a need for demonstrating a slideshow on a Mac, PicturesToExe Deluxe can create an executable file for the Mac too. The program can burn a DVD disc, produce HD video files, video for iPhone and iPad. Publish slideshows on YouTube and Facebook.
Here are some key features of “PicturesToExe Deluxe”:
- Images and Video Clips in Slideshows:
- Add video clips and images together with all effects: Pan/Zoom/Rotate, 3D transformations, masks, shadow.
- Quality and Fast Performance:
- Instant preview of your slideshow in real time on full screen. PicturesToExe can use source media files without conversion. No need to wait to see result of your work. PicturesToExe uses hardware acceleration for flawless and smooth playback of slideshows. Highest quality of picture with all details. Sharpness control includes the unsharp mask.
- Objects and Animation with 3D Effects:
- Hierarchical system of objects (Images, Videos, Text) for creative usage. Objects (layers) have keyframes for complex animation and 3D effects.
- Output for PC and Mac in Executable File:
- PicturesToExe produces a single executable file for PC or Mac, which contains all images, music and videos. A slideshow in executable file (EXE) can be played on any PC under Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Slideshows for Mac requires OSX 10.4 or later.
- DVD and Video Output:
- Export high quality HD video file (in H.264 format) for playback on PC, Mac or TV with USB. Watch slideshows on your iPad and iPhone. Burn DVD video discs with your slideshows quickly and easily.
- Music and Audio Editing:
- Add background music to your slideshow and sound comments to selected slides. You can use the timeline with waveform to exactly synchronize slides to music. PicturesToExe supports multiple audio-tracks. Each audio clip can be edited and customized.
- CPU 1.4 GHz
- 512 MB of system memory
- Video card with 128 MB of memory
- DirectX 9 or newer
- DVD-RW drive for burning of DVD-Video discs
- 30 days trial period
- You can only use 10 slides
- Nag screen
- Improved Timeline View:
- Displays all audio tracks and gives the user control over each audio clip.
- Sound volume can be adjusted using keypoints to create an Envelope.
- Fades in and out can be applied to any audio clip.
- An audio clip can be linked to a slide. If you move that slide, the audio clip moves with it.
- Audio comments added to slides are displayed on the timeline.
- Audio Improvements:
- New design of Audio tab in Project options.
- Export of audio tracks into a single MP3 to reduce the file size of an executable show. Use of this feature also eliminates audio file incompatability when creating EXE files for playback on Mac systems.
- Audio Comment’ command in the popup menu of the Slide list.
- Slide Styles:
- These are templates of objects with predefined animation which you can apply to existing slides.
- Styles can be created, exported and imported using the Style Editor.
- Objects and Animation:
- Dynamic blur can be applied using keyframes. If blur is applied to a parent object, any ch…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.