A powerful tool that is able to produce amazing piano sounds
Pianoteq STAGE is based on the award winning physical model, offered in Pianoteq, praised by many musicians for its close intimacy and responsiveness. Pianoteq PLAY includes the same instruments, sounds and playability.
The simpler interface in Pianoteq STAGE is adapted for musicians who want the convenience of a selection of beautiful instruments for an immediate playing session. It is not for tweaking settings and parameters. Pianoteq STAGE will help you focus solely on your playing.
- superior playability and expressiveness
- excellent performance on modern laptops
- small system footprint, just 20 MB in size
- installs and loads in seconds
- 8 notes are disabled (silent): F#1, G#1, A#1, C#5, D#5, F#5, G#5 and A#5.
- Must be restarted after 20 minutes.
- Fixed an issue with CoreAudio on MacOS X 10.9 (Mavericks), where Pianoteq would sometimes freeze on startup.
- Fixed a crash that happened on some specific conditions (typically Pro Tools with a buffer size set to 1024, for some presets).