PhotoSync Companion is a quick solution to transferring image and videos to and from iPod, iPhone and iPad devices, thanks to a “drag and drop” area placed on the desktop. Once installed, the app places an icon in the system tray area, from where you can access the Settings screen and trigger other actions. The goal is to simplify the user’s activity when he or she wants to transfer numerous video and image files to and from the Apple devices we have previously mentioned. For instance, you can browse Windows Explorer, select one or multiple files and directly drop them on the designated area. Alternatively, you can use the file browser. If you want to copy items from the devices to the computer, you may change the default output directory and allow the app to automatically create subfolders and to reveal them in Explorer when the transfer is successfully performed, while the uploads can be sorted by name or date (in ascending or descending order). Several customization settings are available; you can hide the transfer and preview windows, make PhotoSync Companion automatically run at system startup, hide the “drag and drop” area on the startup, as well as restart the service and disable the QuickHelp window. The application has a good response time and quickly performs a transfer while using a moderate amount of CPU and system memory. It has a good response time and worked well during our testing, without alerting us of any errors. All in all, PhotoSync Companion is a great choice for iPad, iPod and iPhone image and video transfers, and does not require any experience on the user’s behalf..
PhotoSync allows you to transfer your photos & videos between your iPhone, iPad, computer over your local Wi-Fi network. It also supports sending and receiving photos & videos to/from popular cloud & photo services or mobile storage devices. The program can transfer and backup your photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer. Additionally, photos and video files keep their image quality intact throughout the transfer.
Here are some key features of “PhotoSync Companion”:
- Send photos & videos from your Windows PC or Mac directly over the local Wi-Fi network to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
- Directly move photos & videos between iPhone and iPad and vice-versa over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. You only need to buy PhotoSync once and can install it on all your iOS Devices using the same Apple ID.
- Import photos & videos stored on Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, SkyDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio.directly to your device. You can import selected, all or new photos & videos.
- Backup photos & videos over (S)FTP or WebDAV to your NAS, mobile storage device or remote server. You can also download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP and WebDAV servers.
- Internet connection
- Connected iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Added receive setting to use the recording date of a photo as file modification date
- Changed: Temporary transfer files are no longer stored in the system temp directory. PhotoSync now uses the target directory to prevent storage and performance problems for transfers to mapped network drives.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.