PerformanceTest is an application with a title that says it all – you can run a performance test on your computer’s hardware. The user interface of the program is simple and intuitive. You can view information about the system, CPU, memory, disk and video adapters. All you have to do is press the “Run Benchmark” button and the program will start the job. In order to optimize results, it is recommended you do not use any other processes during this time. Once the benchmark is finished, you can view overall results and upload them or upload the baseline from file. So, you can check up a summary on the PassMark rating, CPU, 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics, memory and disk marks. But you can also view more specific information about the CPU integer math, floating point math, compression, encryption and physics, 2D graphics solid vectors, image filters, Windows interface, 3D graphics simple, medium and complex, memory small block allocation, large RAM, read cache and uncache, disk sequential read and write, and more. In addition, you can save results as an image or text document, copy system information, select a particular test to run, choose baselines, configure program preferences, and more. The tool takes up a moderate quantity of system resources and finishes a benchmarking task in a reasonable amount of time. It also includes a comprehensive help file with images and never froze or crashed during our tests. We strongly recommend PerformanceTest to all users, especially hardcore gamers and web developers..
Performance Test is a useful application which enables you to find out if your PC is performing at its best and compare the performance of your machine to similar ones. Twenty five standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are five advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking. Standard test suites: · CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more · 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements · 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations · Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files · Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency · CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive Advanced configurable tests: · Advanced Disk · Advanced CD / DVD · Advanced 3D graphics · Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless) · Advanced Memory · Advanced Multi-tasking
Here are some key features of “PerformanceTest”:
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time
- 1280 x 1024 pixel display
- 1GB RAM
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Added 4MB and 8MB block sizes to the advanced disk test
- Added SETMEMTIMEOUT script command to allow the threaded memory test timeout length to be changed
- Fixed a bug that could occur when reading memory information which could cause a crash
- Fixed a bug where if an invalid motherboard serial number was written to the baseline file the saved file could not be re-opened
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.