A handy programming environment
Pd provides users with a real-time graphical environment designed to assist them in audio processing. Pd was created to explore ideas of how to further refine the Max paradigm with the core ideas of allowing data to be treated in a more open-ended way and opening it up to applications outside of audio and MIDI, such as graphics and video. It is easy to extend Pd by writing object classes (“externals”) or patches (“abstractions”). Recent developments include a system of abstractions for building performance environments; a library of objects for physical modeling; and a library of objects for generating and processing video in realtime.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
- binary [netsend]/[netreceive] (so you should no longer need an extern for OSC)
- pd~] (multiprocessing) works on windows and is less likely to deadlock although not yet perfect
- multi-purpose [array] and [text] objects
- “text”s are also available as fields in data structures
- tempo( messages for delay, metro, timer, and “test sequence”
- Objects/messages/comments have settable box widths
- Also various improvements in audio and midi handling
- The Pd window now tells you whether PD has an audio device open or not
- audio fixes (jack, ASIO)
- bugfix releases:
- fixed backspaces in properties dialogs
- fixed “find parent window” problem
- fixed text pasting from clipboard
- fixed some OSX audio problems
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.