A reliable and comprehensive web-based solution designed for secure management of passwords, for both individuals and teams of people
Passwordstate is a web-based solution designed to help you to manage and organize all your passwords. The application was specially intended for tracking both personal passwords for individuals, and Shared Password Lists for teams of people. Passwordstate can scale from a single user to the enterprise, and with secure access control over Shared Password Lists, Passwordstate is the password manager of choice. Passwordstate has International support and can be used in most English speaking countries.
Here are some key features of “Passwordstate”:
- Role-Based Access Control
- Auditing & Compliance Reporting
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Real-Time Notifications
- Active Directory Integration
- Update Passwords in Active Directory & Windows Servers
- Automatic Password Rotation
- Secure Code & Data
- Enterprise Scalability
- Up 5 users allowed
- Added the option to specify your own Page Title on all screens and dialogs, and renamed the Custom Logos tab in the System Settings page to Branding
- Added the option to link a Password List to a Template at the time of creating a Password List, or during the editing of a Password Lists’ settings
- All authentication options settings are now visible on the Preferences and User Edit Screens – this is required in case a secondary authentication option is selected for a Password List the user has access to
- It was possible some Security Administrator roles may not have been applied to a user’s account if multiple access was configured using Security Groups
- Additional Preferences options introduced in Build 6226 were not added to the Edit User Screen for Security Administrators
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.