A reliable and comprehensive web-based solution designed for secure management of passwords, for both individuals and teams of people
Passwordstate is a web-based solution designed to help you to manage and organize all your passwords. The application was specially intended for tracking both personal passwords for individuals, and Shared Password Lists for teams of people. Passwordstate can scale from a single user to the enterprise, and with secure access control over Shared Password Lists, Passwordstate is the password manager of choice. Passwordstate has International support and can be used in most English speaking countries.
Here are some key features of “Passwordstate”:
- Role-Based Access Control
- Auditing & Compliance Reporting
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Real-Time Notifications
- Active Directory Integration
- Update Passwords in Active Directory & Windows Servers
- Automatic Password Rotation
- Secure Code & Data
- Enterprise Scalability
- Up 5 users allowed
- When authenticating using the Emergency Access Login, you know need to specify a Reason as to why you are using this account, and the reason is added to auditing and email notifications
- During the initial setup of Passwordstate, you will now be informed not to use the SQL Login name of passwordstate_user – this account will be created for you
- Fixed •Some customers where receiving a database timeout issue when the database changes for Build 6215 were being applied
- Some customers where experiencing an issue where emails where being queued – made some changes to the Windows Service to overcome this issue
- A ‘Object reference not set to an instance of an object’ error was experienced when clicking on the Preferences menu only when Anonymous authentication was selected in IIS for the AD Integrated version of Passwordstate
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.