An efficient and easy to use software utility designed to help you quickly create virtual tours using your own pictures or animations
Panotour revolutionizes the creation of interactive virtual tours by freeing you from programming tasks. Everything is done in a few clicks using the software’s intuitive interface.
You can add and create interactions between images of any size (up to 360° x 180°) and almost all graphic formats (JPG, PNG, PSD/PSB, KRO, TIFF and RAW files from most cameras).
How do you create beautiful virtual tours including multiple views without having to spend hours on them? It’s easy: just drag the clickable area (hotspot) of an image onto a target image.
The link is created automatically. So now you can create a link between one room and another in a second. Everything is visual. No need to immerse yourself in programming to create virtual tours with 1, 10 or 100 shots anymore.
Panotour supports the integration of various personal pictures or even animations into your newly-created virtual tours. Embed them into the content (in a hanging frame on the wall for example) and have them appear with a 3D effect.
For even more simplicity, Panotour offers you a choice of three graphics themes (which define the style of the navigation buttons and navigation help window). For each theme, you can choose a main color. Nothing could be easier for giving your virtual tour a style that harmonizes with the content. You can choose between a 2D theme, a 3D theme and a “graffiti” theme.
Panotour exports your virtual tours in the most popular multimedia format used on web browsers: Adobe Flash. This will allow you display all kinds of interactions even within virtual tours, to incorporate multimedia elements (Flash animations, photos) while retaining a smooth navigational flow.
And because Flash technology is already installed on more than 99.6% of all computers, visitors will have nothing to install and can quickly view your virtual tours on any website.
- Export of the virtual tours in Adobe Flash format
- Quick export of virtual tours (conversion in .SWF)
- Unlimited number of panoramas
- Support of full 360° panoramas
- Support of partial panoramas
- Automatic FOV detection (if the panorama comes from Autopano)
- Display of a custom logo
- Available in 4 languages (English, French, Polish, Russian)
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 Gb
- Display: resolution of 1024×768 minimum
- A sufficient hard disk space depending on the size of the images you process
- A watermark will be applied on the generated tiles
- A logo will be inserted in the final visit
- Nag screen
- [UI] Zoom limits/levels bugs
- [UI] Lost of the descriptions fields in UI
- [UI] Description is lost if text use a quote
- [UI] Action open website box on hotspot with new style persist even if website box is removed
- [UI] Into Descriptions fields, use of TAB generate a non valid xml for HTML5
- [UI] Description remove formatting action can crash PTP
- [UI] Invisible thumbnails (or little) into Tour workspace
- [UI] Hotspot editor displays a lower resolution than in 1.8 -> spotting on gigapixels is harder or impossible
- [UI] Hotspot without “Goto Panorama” action can be dragged in the workspace and then Panotour crashes
- [UI] Actions on plugins are lost or badly defined on project load
- [UI] Spots and links of the first panorama are not always correctly displayed
- [UI] When a preset is loaded the “start parameters” are not updated
- [Tour] License Error on HTML5 player with domains restriction feature
- [Tour] Add planar projection compatibility on HTML5 player
- [Tour] Livepano do a seek(0) on video compl…