openElement is a powerful website editor that comes with a comprehensive work environment. openElement provides you with a user-friendly interface and is very well structured in the sense that everything you need is in plain sight. The workspace is comprised of multiple panels and windows that you can freely rearrange to fit your work style. You get to use site and element explorers that allow you to quickly access and edit the characteristics of various objects that are found in your project. And speaking of objects, openElement offers you a very large number of elements that you can insert into the website. They come grouped in categories such as ‘Standard’, ‘Navigation’, ‘Scripts’, ‘Containers’, ‘Media’, ‘Form’, ‘Animation’, ‘Interactive’, ‘Community’, Statistics’ and ‘Miscellaneous’. That means you basically get everything that goes into building a website, no matter if it’s simple or complex. The objects that you add in the openElement websites can be fully customized in a very simple manner which makes the entire process not only fast, but leaves a lot of room for your creativity in how you combine the elements. openElement provides you with a large number of templates to choose from and each of them can be modified as you wish. It’s a great way to get started on a website if you have no prior experience. The application also comes with a library that you can use to easily insert elements from your computer. It’s grouped into images, video, audio, Flash and other types of contents which means that if you design websites on a daily basis, in time you can really develop a database with everything you need. With the above to consider and much more to discover, openElement is by all means a practical, reliable and efficient application that you can use to build good looking websites that also work as they should..
openElement is a lightweight HTML editor that comes in handy for users who want to create professional websites, no matter what their needs might be. The application allows you to create a webpage from one of many website templates, to organize the pages of a site in an intuitive interface, to customize website elements and to improve the page ranking. With the help of openElement, you can arrange and lay out your elements quickly and effectively.
- Web Browser
- Several bugs corrected, including SMTP mail sending, Image Zoom, etc.
- Fixed error with opening pages when a user’s name contains special characters
- Improved performance: opening/refreshing pages, selecting/de-selecting elements, and moving elements now much faster.
- Fixed Pop-Up Menu error, as well as errors in renaming pages created with Database Packs.
- New Features:
- Element Editor: Version 1.43 includes the beta version of openElement’s Element Editor, which will allow more advanced users to create and edit new elements. The documentation isn’t quite ready yet, but we’ll soon be adding examples in a new sub-forum.
- Custom Classes: You asked, we listened. Now users can enter one or more classes for an element under Properties and in Styles/Customize for a Style Zone – useful for CSS and JS scripts
- [b]Responsive Design Tools: Possibly our most requested feature, and here it is… A set of tools to build responsive pages using relative…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.