Manage your text documents and notes much easier with this intuitive application that features a built-in text processor and a note creator
Notebooks was designed as an user-friendly and useful program that can be used to create new text documents / notes and explore the contents of your computer documents. Notebooks is a complex app that can function as a text processor, task manager, note taker, clipboard manager or markdown composer. Furthermore, the program allows you to sync your files over Dropbox, and comes with support for many WebDAV servers.
Here are some key features of “Notebooks”:
- Create and process documents:
- Create Rich Text documents (HTML) and use WYSIWYG editing to produce beautifully formatted texts with font styles, colors, lists, embedded images etc.
- Type your notes and texts, no matter how long they are. If you want, Notebooks counts words or characters for you.
- Define your own set of extra keyboard keys to quickly and easily access special characters.
- Convert your documents to PDF.
- Freely assign fonts, colors and backdrops (paper types) to books and individual notes.
- Task management:
- Assign due dates and alarm times to tasks.
- Maintain your reference library of documents that support you with your task management.
- Define contexts and assign them to books, tasks and documents. This helps you find information by context.
- Split your notes to tasks, or let Notebooks extract tasks from your notes.
- Import documents:
- Import text, HTML, RTF, PDF, MS Office, Apple iWork documents, pictures, websites, web archives, audio files and videos.
- Import iPhone/iPad Notes and Palm Memos.
- Organization and structure:
- Sort notes by title, modification, creation date or your custom sort order.
- Find your notes with full text search (plain text, HTML, iWork, Office, RTF and web archives).
- Use Notebooks’ custom links (URLs) to reference notes or books within Notebooks and across applications.
- Protect confidential notes with a password.
- Support for TaskPaper’s @done notation (lines starting with “-” are considered todos, adding @done at the end of the line marks todo as completed).
- Reliably open internal links in Markdown documents.
- Paste images from clipboard directly into Markdown documents.
- Compatibility improvements for combined Markdown documents.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.