Using multiple instant messengers at the same time is one of the latest trends so many users can now chat on Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger and Windows Live Messenger simultaneously. To aggregate all those accounts and use a single interface for all the services you can try a tool like Nimbuzz. This application it is not only able to handle multiple messenger accounts at the same time, but it can also provide calls to mobile phones straight from your computer. When it comes to the GUI, Nimbuzz is pretty user friendly, with all the features easily accessible. Also, setting up an account takes only a couple of moments, while getting used to its look is just a matter of minutes. The contact list is similar to the ones seen in so many other instant messengers out there, so you can add new friends, open a conversation tab or set a status message. Nimbuzz also enables you to quickly send files to your chat buddies or start a video call directly from the main window of the application. Just as expected, the settings menu is very rich, but this is a plus because Nimbuzz enables users to configure audio and video settings in detail. If you want to keep track of all conversations, simply activate the chat history. Overall, Nimbuzz is one of the best multi-protocol software solutions out there as it provides a single interface for all instant messengers you have installed onto your computer. Also, the phone calling ability is a definitely an asset that can make this application a keeper..
Nimbuzz is a call and messaging app for the connected generation. Nimbuzz combines the powers of the Internet and mobile communications into one, and lets you make calls, send messages and share files, on any mobile device. Just create an account and you can stay connected with your friends, verify your email and make phone calls with just a few clicks. IM your friends across all popular instant messaging and social networks and have a real chat, in real time. With one secure log-in you can access Windows Live Messenger (MSN), Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Facebook, MySpace, Gadu-Gadu, Hyves and many more. Plus, you’ll never forget a name or number by storing all your important contacts in the Nimbuzz Phonebook.
Here are some key features of “Nimbuzz”:
- Call, chat and messaging on your terms, plus photos, music and video sharing.
- Be there for your friends – Stay connected, see who’s online, and what they are up to.
- Connect with new friends in chat rooms and meet face-to-face via location sharing.
- For everyone. No matter what device, Nimbuzz most likely supports it, so go ahead and invite your friends.
- Forget minutes or overage charges. Call Nimbuzz to Nimbuzz for free on your data plan. Or use NimbuzzOut to call landlines, mobile phones and internationally at low rates.
- The more, the merrier. Use free calling, messaging, and file sharing to connect with friends. Use Nimbuzz on your mobile phone, desktop, or browser. Even import friends from popular instant messaging and social networks such as Facebook, Windows Live (MSN), Google Talk, Yahoo, and more.
- Exercise your thumbs’ rights to free communication. Chat, instant messaging, share files, photos, videos, and more – all for free with Nimbuzz. Join mobile freedom!
- Internet Connection
- Notification Toaster: See who just came online with the Friends Notification Toaster.
- View Thumbnails of files you shared or received.
- Forward received files from within the chat screen.
- Block unwanted contacts.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.