Embed OCR technology in your products
Nicomsoft OCR SDK is a toolkit designed to help you easily integrate optical character recognition functionality in your applications. While the recognition quality delivered by Nicomsoft OCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the market, we also offer a royalty-free licensing policy. This gives our customers the lowest total cost of ownership of a quality OCR system, enabling them to create software products that are more competitive. Nicomsoft OCR SDK contains several sample projects in different programming languages.
Here are some key features of “Nicomsoft OCR SDK”:
- Unique character analysis technology delivering reliable recognition of any fonts even in poor-quality images
- Excellent analysis algorithms for poor-quality text, distorted, connected and broken characters
- Dictionaries are used for the best recognition
- English, German, French, Spanish and Russian languages support
- ICR module for handwritten digits
- Full support of multiple-core CPUs, speeding up analysis of even a single text fragment through efficient parallel processing of recognition
- Support of multiple image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and many others
- Intuitive API interface and Nicomsoft OCR usage examples for various programming languages
- Both native x86 and x64 binaries are available
- 45 days trial
- About two times slower than licensed version
- x64 binaries are not included
- Nag screen
- Improved overall recognition quality.
- Overall OCR speed improved by 30-40%.
- Added ability to crop image during loading (new “ImgAlizer/CropXXXXX” configuration options).
- Added ability to set scanning area (new “Scan/AreaXXXXX” configuration options).
- Fixed issue with non-English characters in output PDF files.
- Improved spaces detection.
- Improved inversion detection.
- Improved barcodes recognition.
- Reduced OCR initialization time.
- “Img_SaveBlocks” and “Img_LoadBlocks” functions now convert zone positions to current scale automatically.
- Added “IMG_PROP_SKEW” and “IMG_PROP_SCALE” constants for “Img_GetProperty” function.
- Added Advanced VB6 Sample project with sources.
- Updated sample projects.
- Updated documentation.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.