Manage all change control events, produce detailed reports, reverse unwanted changes and increase operational continuity across the entire IT infrastructure
Netwrix Auditor Freeware Edition is a handy and reliable software that helps you to monitor your IT infrastructure, detect all user and administrative changes and customize alert notifications to warn you when changes are made to sensitive data. Netwrix Auditor Freeware Edition is worth having when you need to secure your data, collect, archive and alert both Windows and syslog events.
Here are some key features of “Netwrix Auditor Freeware Edition”:
- Sustain compliance
- Rollback capability
- Real-time alerts
- Advanced reporting
- Active Directory object restore wizard
- Processor: Intel or AMD 32 bit, 2GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Disk: Minimum: 50MB physical disk space for product installation. More space is required for the repository and SQL database, depending on the number of AD objects and changes per day
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.1 or later (IIS 7.0 or later requires IIS 6 Management Compatibility – all components)
- Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed as either a Windows Server 2008 feature, or as separate GPMC download for Windows XP/2003, or as a part of Remote Server Administrative Tools for Windows Vista/7
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Installer 3.1 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- What’s New:
- Enhanced Netwrix Auditor user interface provides consistent experience for all audited systems.
- Automatic audit configuration in the target Active Directory domain reduces the time required for initial deployment or evaluation.
- Improved reporting for Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange Server:
- Over twenty new reports.
- The Overview report provides quick access to high-level statistics on changes.
- Drill-down reports link to the next level of detail.
- Originating workstation tracking further clarifies the source of a change even when changes are made using the same account.
- New State-In-Time Reports allow reviewing Group Policy Objects at any specific moment in time.
- New report filters allow viewing the changes made by members of the specified groups.
- All previously customized reports are retained during the upgrade.
- Improved Real-Time Alerts for Active Directory changes:
- Alerts can be triggered by changes made by members of the specified groups.
- Several new pre-confi…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.