With the help of NetBalance you can monitor incoming and outgoing traffic in a user-friendly environment. It includes a handy set of features. At the end of the installation procedure, NetBalance automatically restarts your web browsers. Once initialized, a list of all active processes is displayed in the main frame. You can check out the ID, download and upload rate, priority, download and upload limit, number of connections, downloaded and uploaded size, along with the file path, command line, and creation date for each process. The bottom part of the panel contains a traffic chart and a list with remote IP connections and ports, protocols, statuses, local IPs and ports, process name, and others. It is possible to establish the download and upload priority, create rules, reset all traffic, configure network adapters, block all network traffic, as well as choose another language for the UI. These are just some of the options provided by NetBalance. The application is very light on the system resources, running on low CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. Thanks to its advanced settings, NetBalance should please power users..
NetBalancer is an easy-to-use and handy application that will enable users to monitor and control their network activity. Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer. You can use NetBalancer to set download / upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one. The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won’t be limited if other high priority applications don’t use network.
- 14 days trial
- The unregistered version is limited to maximum 3 priorities, 3 rules and 5 filters.
release version of Sync Service gets a REST API and a general statistics page. The API contains almost all website’s functionality and is primarily oriented to developers who want to integrate the Sync with existing IT systems. The statistics page contains aggregate statistics for all user’s machines.
- Added an application-wide Save/Load menu for Settings, Rules, Filters and Priorities
- Added predefined priorities for most known or used applications
- Added proper detection of Windows Modern (Metro) applications
- Added “command line” parameter to rules
- Added filtering functionality to connections list, you can now filter out all local connections, show only IPv4 ones etc
- Added country and flag column to connections list, so you can see what country an application connects to
- Added columns “Packets” and “Packets/s” to rules list
- Added columns “Data” and “Data/s” to filters list
- Added “Hostname” column to con…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.