Java-based data analysis software featuring a massive data processing engine and the ability to import of raw data and export of data series, fittings and charts
nanocalcFX Portable is a tool was specially created to allow users to process transport kinetics data that’s been measured with a fluorescence microscope. nanocalcFX Portable was developed with the help of the Java programming language and can run on multiple platforms. You can also download nanocalcFX (installer version).
Here are some key features of “nanocalcFX Portable”:
- Nonlinear Levenberg-Marquardt fitting with weighting and parameter control
- Mean calculations for z-stack analysis
- Import of raw data and export of data series, fittings and charts
- Massive data processing engine
- Complex histogram creation
- Nicer and cleaner customizable charts
- Fixed an error with “Weight all” in combination with automatic weighting.
- Fixed an error that caused the “Sheet View” crashing when adding and removing sheets.
- Improved UpdateMgr to be more robust.
- Code optimizations. Increased performance of some series related operations, especially plotting fittings and automatic weighting.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.