A high-quality and highly customizable set of audio effects and instruments that comes as a single VST plugin which you can use in your productions
MUX is a flexible synthesizer and audio effect plugin that can be configured to fulfill a wide range of functions and adapt it to any music genre.
Thus, you can use it as a vintage synthesizer, a multi-band compressor or as a stereo reverberation tool.
Here are some key features of “MUX”:
· Easy modular architecture.
· Integrated world-class synths, samplers and effects.
· Plug-in any VST instrument or effect inside the MUX.
· Mix freely and limitless MUX modules and VST plug-ins.
· Modulate any VST parameter with any of the MUX modulators like LFO, ADSR, Multi-Segment Envelope, …
· Includes the MuSynth workhorse synth/sampler.
· Includes the hybrid MuDrum module.
· Includes the MuSampla, MuPad and MultiSampla sample players.
· Deep modular editing lets you build your own synths and effects, including nice front panels.
· Includes hundreds of inspiring instruments and effect presets.
· Easy preset file management.
· Streamlined user-friendly interface and workflow.
· Extensive drag-drop support.
· Compatible VST host
· The unregistered version regularly inserts a soft noise into the audio output
· Reworked UI system resulting in a better looking and more uniform look & feel.
· Redesigned all factory devices: MuSynth, MuDrum, MuPad, MuSampla, MultiSampla, MuVerb and MuEcho!
· Factory device colors can be easily customized.
· Oscillators: All super layers (cfr “Fatness”) can now be edited in detail, resulting in many more sound options. Such osc layer setups can also be copy-pasted and saved as presets.
· MuSynth and PolySynth now have a polyphony setting.
· PolySynth now also supports mono mode. (Legato mono mode)
· New “Monophonic Note Tracker” module with which you can do retriggered mono mode.
· Factory Devices also available via the Browser -> MUX -> Factory Library.
· Automatic conversion from MuVerb 1 to MuVerb 2.
· Renamed the “Stereo Echo” factory device to “MuEcho” for uniformity.
· MuDrum editor: You can also right-click jacks, just like in the deep modular editors.
· Improved the multi-mode filter response.
· Improved “Drum N…