Multiple Choice Quiz Maker is a program with a pretty self-explanatory name – it allows non-programmers to seamlessly create quizzes with multiple choices. The interface of the app is based on a standard window where you can get started by writing the quiz title. When you add a question, you can make Multiple Choice Quiz Maker display up to five answers. The questions can be accompanied by explanations, images and other media types. Thus, the quiz contains some customization features. For instance, you can insert line breaks, comments, SubScript and SuperScript characters, configure font settings (e.g. type, color, size) and pick the headings type, as well as add feedback to the respective question, or tips to the answers. In addition, you can change the background color or attach an image to it, insert a floating menu, include sound, randomize questions and answers, toggle between several answer markers and save quiz participant data. Moreover, you can restrict user access by password-protecting the quiz, allow browser refreshes and preview results, among many other options. The quiz can be saved to an encrypted HTML document, Microsoft web archive, PHP file, ebook or SCROM zip package. Multiple Choice Quiz Maker uses a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time and includes a complete help file, along with tips displays in the main application window. We have not come across any issues during our evaluation. All in all, Multiple Choice Quiz Maker comes with a wide range of customizable features that can be easily figured out, even by inexperienced users. Aside from some GUI improvements in the visual department, Multiple Choice Quiz Maker proves to be a great solution for creating quizzes with complex tools..
Here are some key features of “Multiple Choice Quiz Maker”:
- Includes sounds and images to liven up the exercises
- Fully customizable user interface.
- Automatic FTP upload of your quizzes to a web server
- 4 different quiz templates to choose from – the standard Multiple Choice Template and a new Revision format for self-study
- One-click compilation of your HTML quizzes into a small, independently executable file (*.EXE) or into an EBook containing several of your quizzes
- Quiz Template Editor for the inclusion of additional messages to the quiz taker
- Various security options such as code encryption, password protection and a quiz timer for the many users who are planning to use the Multiple Choice Quiz Maker in the classroom or computer laboratory
- Results Viewer Module to help you to keep track of the quiz results you have received
- Fullscreen (kiosk view) window option to improve the appearance of your quizzes in an Internet browser
- Math and Symbol Editors to facilitate the insertion of formulas and equations in the quizzes
- Option to select a customized background image for the quizzes and to call a special, easy-to-use HTML editor to modify the quiz files.
- SCORM support for the import of the tests and quizzes you create into Learning Management Systems such as Moodle, Blackboard, Clarion etc.
- One-click compilation of your HTML quizzes into a web archive (.mht) file. This is a single, easily distributable file which can be viewed in Internet Explorer and which contains not only your quiz but also all required supplementary details (sounds, images etc.). It avoids any hassle with uploading multiple files and folders to your Internet server
- Includes a flexible Task Manager Template to help with the organization and easy presentation of your quizzes
- Opportunity to quickly and easily re-arrange the order of the quiz questions.
- A dual core processor is recommended with a minimum of 512 MB RAM
- A Windows resolution of 1024×768 and HiColor (32 bit). It also operates successfully with higher or lower screen resolutions.
- It has been tested with both large and normal fonts installed.
- .NET Framework version 2.0
- 30-day trial version
- Nag screen
- Corrections and changes to ensure compatibility with the new Windows 8 operating system and to improve the appearance of the tests and quizzes on mobile devices (smartphones and tablet computers).
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.