A reliable, useful and effective Firefox extension worth having when you need to save and convert many web pages in a single file
Mozilla Archive Format (also knows as MAF) is a practical and useful Firefox extension that enhances the way webpages are saved onto your computer. MAF (Mozilla Archive Format) saves complete web pages in a single file, using one of the following formats: MAFF (Mozilla Archive Format File): MAFF files are standard ZIP files containing one or more web pages, images, or other downloadable content, like video and audio. Additional information, like the original page address, is saved along with the content; this metadata allows the browser to open these files intelligently. MHTML (Internet Explorer’s MHT): MHTML, or MIME HTML, is the file format used by Internet Explorer when saving web archives. The Mozilla Archive Format extension allows Firefox to open and save these files seamlessly, providing full interoperability with Internet Explorer.
Here are some key features of “Mozilla Archive Format”:
- Save in web archives
- Include video and audio
- Faithful save system
- Save many pages in a single file
- Open archives by clicking icon
- Convert the file format of saved pages
- Improved compactness when saving complete web pages:
- Stylesheet rules that don’t apply to any element in the current page are now removed from the saved file. This can greatly increase compactness when content is modified by scripts or other extensions before saving.
- The option to take an exact snapshot of the page is now selected by default, to take advantage of various improvements in the save method, even if it was deselected in a previous version of the add-on. The browser’s standard save system and the integrated Save Complete component can still be selected from the options dialog and the internal configuration settings respectively.
- The notification bar with information about the original save date and location can now be disabled from the options.
- Now file associations on Windows are created correctly when using the add-on in third-party browsers based on Firefox or SeaMonkey.
- Removed elements:
- The option to display an archive information icon in the status bar is not availab…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.