Movienizer Portable is a software application which enables movie buffs to catalog and organize their collections, bundled with many options. This is the portable counterpart of Movienizer thus, installation is not a necessity. As a result, the Windows registry and Start menu/screen are not going to suffer any changes, and upon its removal, no leftover files will remain. What’s more, if you place the program files to a USB stick, you can easily run Movienizer Portable on any computer you can get your hands on, by simply clicking the executable. The interface is intuitive and straightforward, encompassing a menu bar, a few shortcut buttons, a tree view of your collection and a panel to display details. It is easily accessible to anybody, regardless of their level of experience. It is possible to add a new movie by title, barcode, DVDs, BDs or from the hard drive. Using this information, this software utility scan the Internet, grabs details (original title, genre, director, writer, description, actors, pictures etc.) regarding it, and displays them in the main window. You can also look for people in the same way, edit all aspects presented in this tool, sort movies according to title, year, added date, site rating or disc number. Furthermore, it features backup and restore capabilities, the language can be changed, the database can be password-protected, reports and statistics can be generated, and it is possible to synchronize your movie list with a cloud server. Taking all of this into consideration, it becomes clear that Movienizer Portable is an efficient piece of software for movie fans. It includes a user-friendly interface, a good response time, a minimal usage of system resources and a myriad of options that will keep you busy for quite a while..
Movienizer Portable is a handy and reliable application designed to help users create an interactive movie catalog and organize their favorite collections. How many movies are there in your collection? How many more are you going to get? Don’t get lost in your growing collection! Catalog all your movies, track loaners and get recommendations with a free movie organizer! Movienizer helps you account for all movies that you already have as well as those you wish you had. Tried other movie organizers or DVD cataloguers? Bored with the poor presentation that only lists titles? Movienizer will change your world! Just add a movie to Movienizer-managed collection, and it’ll download all information about that movie completely automatically. See immediately what the movie is about, what other people think about it, and yeah – see who is acting. A mouse click on an actor displays other movies with that actor. No more boring text-only presentation! Download posters and pictures or make your own disc shots and frame snaps with the built-in DVD player. Rate your movies or download IMDB ratings, and get recommendations according to your taste and preferences. So why Movienizer is better than movie Web sites? Because it’s your collection and your movies we’re talking about! No Web site shows your movies, and your movies only, sorted or grouped by any attribute. Group your movies by director or by actor, sort by title or by genre, or create your own custom criteria to navigate through your collection as an ace! They’re your movies from your collection, so why lose them if you loan a disc but forget who took it? Let Movienizer refresh your memory by allowing you to record who and when borrowed a movie whenever you decide to part with one temporarily.
Here are some key features of “Movienizer Portable”:
- Create an interactive movie catalog the way you like it.
- Find information about a particular movie, download DVD cover.
- Find information about an actor, actress, director, screenplay writer, download photos.
- Use different online databases, download information in your language.
- Choose types of information to download (optimize download time).
- Store information about several editions of the same movie.
- Enjoy advanced support of TV-Series.
- List all movies with the given actor/actress, or by the given director, screenplay writer etc.
- Easily navigate between movies, actors etc.
- Customize the content (reviews, pictures, biographies, comments, rating) of each page.
- Organize your movie collection by specifying the exact location of every DVD, Blu-Ray disc, HD-DVD, video cassette, or other media.
- Inform yourself about future movies with your favorite actors, actresses, by your favorite directors, screenplay writers, and so on.
- Easily select a movie you’d like to see again without searching through all of your physical media. Your collection is in one place and easily accessible.
- Find and mark the movies you want to see in the future.
- Take snapshots directly from your DVDs or video files.
- Add a DVD using barcode.
- Play your movies with the built-in player.
- Play movies in an external player.
- Search your database for a specific entry.
- Find a movie immediately with the quick search feature.
- Create wish lists, not watched lists with the quick filter.
- Export data with user-friendly reports.
- List your movies by genre, year, name, director, actor etc.
- List your movies by MPAA rating, by seen, wanted or any other status.
- Take notes about movies that you give to your friends or acquaintances (loan manager).
- Enter any information you like into custom fields and custom lists, sort movies by these fields.
- Process groups of movies at once.
- Enjoy fully customized lists.
- Easily import your movie collection from other catalog programs using plugins.
- Import information from any source using the import from text file feature.
- Choose between different user interface scripts.
- Automatically update scripts to retrieve the most relevant information.
- Show statistics of your movie collection.
- You can add only up to 50 movies to your collection
- You can automatically download information only about 3 persons a time
- You can download up to 3 pictures
- You can add only 2 editions to each movie
- Using group operations, you can update information about maximum 3 movies at the same time
- Nag screen
- Added custom fields and lists for persons
- On the “Search” tab, it is possible to search for movies that are not in the collection.
- Saving size of the “Add movie/ Add person” windows.
- Added a hotkey combination, Ctrl+D, to open the Dune catalog wizard for the current movie.
- In the “Customize collection” window, a new variable, @, is available. It can be used to create “Date added” entries.
- When adding movies from files, an existing movie cover can be used as the main cover.
- In the “Add movie / Add person” window, the focus is automatically set to the field where you enter information.
- On the toolbar, width of arrows that open dropdown lists is increased.
- On the “Collection” tab, movies from movie series are sorted by their number in the series.
- Fixed creating a movie catalog for Popcorn Hour.
- Fixed counting number of movie series in the statistics.
- Fixed saving the selected state of the “Replace descriptions / biographies when downloading info” option.
- When creating a Dune movie catal…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.