Proactively monitors all of the MySQL servers across the enterprise, and empowers the DBA to address specific problems
MONyog will provide expert advice on how can users optimize performance, tighten security or reduce downtime of any MySQL powered systems. This software is a “MySQL DBA in a box” that helps MySQL DBAs manage more MySQL servers, tune their current MySQL servers and find and fix problems with their MySQL database applications before they can become serious problems or costly outages.
Here are some key features of “MONyog”:
- Monitoring and Advisory Tools for MySQL Community and Enterprise Servers
- Get up and running in less than 1 minute! Quick Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Enterprise dashboard helps identify problems quickly
- Get proactive events and alerts. Monitor Replication
- Detect MySQL hacking attempts. Identify and fix security vulnerabilities
- Agent-less monitoring. No installation required on servers
- Compare unlimited MySQL servers side-by-side
- Does not force you to install multiple web-servers and language runtimes like other tools
- Simple Descriptions for all performance metrics. Helps you learn MySQL Internals
- 30 days trial
- Bug fixes:
- Parsing the output of SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS for InnoDB deadlocks if server was MySQL 5.6.x. For same reason alerting also failed.
- Some counters failed to report alert conditions. This bug was introduced in MONyog 5.62.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.