Sketch screen mockups quick and easy
MockupScreens is a piece of software that helps you sketch screen mockups of your application and organize them in scenarios.
With MockupScreens you can experiment interactively with your clients, and quickly create wireframe of your application, while the coding hasn’t even started yet.
MockupScreens handles the early stages of the software development process. It’s main task is to make the communication easy among analysts, developers and customers.
Basically you create visual prototypes of the application being built and clarify the requirements before the coding starts (or even before the proposal is finished).
Satisfy customers by building on user feedback and managing user expectations, using MockupScreens to demonstrate the design and function of the system.
Get better results by staying focused and avoiding rework, using MockupScreens to clarify requirements and set the priorities right. The application’s main design goals are ease of use and productivity.
You can also download MockupScreens Portable
- Enable non-programmers and non-designers to “draw” application screens
- Comment your mockups right in the meeting with customers
- Populate screen elements with data easily
- Organize screens in scenarios
- Achieve far greater productivity
- Create screens which can’t be mistaken for “almost done” application
- Change the look of your mockups “on the fly”
- Nag screen
- Watermark on saved snapshots
- 30 days trial
- Dialog – new widget, in all skins.
- Window background color can be changed in Mac OSX skin.
- Window background color can be changed in Safari skin.
- Custom colors persist between sessions.
- When root group is selected, menu item Drawing/Rename group is disabled.
- Most widgets now have 100pix default width.
- Added splash screen on startup, which shows MockupScreens version and whether it’s registered or not.
- Better rendering of shadows etc when canvas is zoomed-in.
- Right-click shortcut menus were reorganized and some items renamed.
- Right-aligned text now grows to the left, when the wrapping is off.
- Pasting an image from other applications now works correctly for: jpeg, gif, bmp, png, tiff, ico.
- Application doesn’t hang any more when user closes the Edit Group Name window.
- User wasn’t able to select “Master Screens” node or any group under it.
- Dropdown caption is now properly aligned in property panel.