MobiOne Design Center is an advanced and reliable software solution whose main aim is to offer you the means of creating cross-platform apps without having to write code, enabling your utilities to work on both Apple and Android devices. Straight-forward interface Subsequent to a brief and uneventful installation process, you can launch the tool and start working with it immediately, as it does not require any special knowledge in working with similar software. The interface of MobiOne Design Center is split into three main sections, the first one allowing you to drag and drop the ‘Widgets’ and ‘Media’ that you want to insert into your app, the second functioning as a preview and working-table for your utility, while the third is meant to ‘Outline’ the items you have added so far. Moreover, in the ‘Properties’ panel, you can view and edit the parameters of a specific object, enabling you to assign it a function, for instance ‘Dial Phone’, ‘Send Email’ or ‘Submit Form’, adjust its appearance or position. Insert elements into your app and simulate its running The ‘Widgets’ and ‘Media’ offered by MobiOne Design Center consist of various ‘Buttons’, ‘Containers’, ‘Lists’, ‘Select and Input’, ‘Text’, ‘Map and Media’, ‘Obsolete / Deprecated’, as well as ‘Toolbar and ‘Navigation Bar’ elements, which you can insert into your app just by drag and dropping them onto the surface of the preview, adjusting their position either by hand or by modifying the pixel values from the ‘Properties’ section. Moreover, the program allows you to preview the app on several Android and Apple devices, as well as in ‘Landscape’ or ‘Portrait’ mode, so you can estimate how it would look like on a real phone or tablet. When done, you can run your utility using the ‘Mobile Web Simulator’ to determine whether it needs some improvements or your can go ahead and ‘Publish As Mobile Web Application’. Interesting cross-platform app builder As a conclusion, MobiOne Design Center is a complex and intuitive program which helps you build apps for devices running under iOS or Android alike, just by using drag and drop..
MobiOne Design Center is a useful application designed to help you create mobile apps without handling code. The program introduces a visual approach that uses drag and drop actions in order to build the interface and to assign functions to all the items. You can test the app in the Test Center before creating the application file that will be used on the end-user phone. The program includes the faceplate of a few Apple and Android devices that can be used as test platforms.
- Pentium 500 MHz or greater
- 1 GB RAM or greater
- 300 MB hard disk free space
- 1280×960 or greater recommended
- 15 days trial
- Nag screen
- Hide iOS 7 mobile safari addressbar for webapps
- OnClick Dial Phone & Send SMS actions fixed
- Intermittent error on Check for Updates action
- Widget SelectListItems retain value when cancelled on Android 4.4
- Simulator Address bar width too narrow, extend full width of window
- Design Center App Center wizards reference deprecated Test Center
- Design Center List header widget’s font properties not saved/restored
- PhoneUI Transition with keyboard visible breaks layout
- Widgets Map widget updates incorrectly after keyboard shown
- PhoneUI Webapp Save-to-Homescreen prompt obsolete for iphone/iOS7
- PhoneUI Map widget rendering issue resolved
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.