Automatically cleans cookies, history, cache files and many other traces
Mil Shield is a tool that helps you clean your computer. Mil Shield protects your privacy by removing all tracks from your online or offline PC activities (it also shreds the content of the infamous INDEX.DAT files). Mil Shield cleans more tracks: AutoComplete forms and passwords, all Index.dat files, temporary Internet files, all Firefox,Opera, Safari and Chrome tracks, cookies, UserData records, typed URL history, browse history records. The program also cleans the most recently used download folder, recent documents history, most recently used folders records of the Windows shell, common file dialogs history, file and computer search history of the Windows shell, Start menu Run history and list of frequently used programs, Recycle Bin at low level, Windows temporary files, and restores your home page if it is hijacked.
Here are some key features of “Mil Shield”:
- Cleans all Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Avant tracks.
- SELECTIVE CLEANING. Many of the Internet Explorer tracks come from features that are good and convenient: Internet cache speeds up the browsing, cookies protect you from entering your user information over and over again, etc. Mil Shield selectively preserves temporary Internet files, history and/or cookies for chosen by you safe Internet sites. Another good reason to keep some of the tracks is to avoid being suspicious when others notice that your history, cookies and cache are always empty.
- AUTOMATIC CLEANING. You can schedule background cleaning at each startup or shutdown, or when the Internet Explorer is closed. While running in background, Mil Shield is completely invisible.
- PANIC KEY COMBINATION (a.k.a. boss key). Every now and then there are situations where you need to clean the tracks very fast. In such cases all you need to do is to press certain keys together and all open Internet Explorer, Media Player, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and ICQ windows are closed and an invisible background cleanup is started.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or lower version
- 5 MB free hard disk space (10 MB temporarily during the installation)
- Graphics mode: at least 800×600 pixels at HiColor (16-bit color) or TrueColor (24- or 32-bit color)
- 22-day trial
- Added support for Internet Explorer 11.
- Added support for Windows 8.1
- Added support for Firefox 27 and Google Chrome 33.
- Changed and updated user interface.
- Meny improvements and fixes.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.