Messenger Password Decryptor is an application with a pretty self-explanatory name, as it is able to recover lost or forgotten passwords from a wide range of IM clients, such as Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger, MSN Messenger, Digsby IM,Trillian, Pidgin, MySpaceIM, IMVU, and others. It boasts a clean and simple interface that can be mastered even by less experienced users. You don’t have to specify or select the IM client, as Messenger Password Decryptor is able to detect the installed applications automatically. No special computer skills are required when working with this tool, as there aren’t any configuration settings available. Basically, after you hit the “Start recovery button”, the application displays details about the name of the IM client, account type, username and recovered password in the main window. An important feature that is worth mentioning is the possibility of saving the recovered passwords to HTML, XML or plain text file, as well as copying the selected password to the Clipboard. Of course, Messenger Password Decryptor manages to decrypt the stored and encrypted passwords only if you have previously enabled the “save password” feature for the IM clients in use. During our testing we have noticed that the program manages to recover the lost passwords very quickly and without errors throughout the process. In conclusion, Messenger Password Decryptor can be considered a useful tool if you have forgotten the password for your messenger account and need a quick and easy software solution to recover it. Thanks to its overall simplicity, it is suitable for beginners and experts alike..
Messenger Password Decryptor is an easy-to-use application that will enable users to easily recover lost passwords from various IM clients. Most of the messengers offer the ‘save password’ feature to store the passwords for subsequent logins. Each Messenger uses its own storage format & encryption mechanism to securely store these remembered passwords. Messenger Password Decryptor helps in quickly decrypting and recovering all such stored passwords with just one click. Messenger Password Decryptor supports recovery of stored passwords from most of the popular instant messengers: · Google Talk · Windows Live Messenger · MSN Messenger · Digsby IM · PaltalkScene · Trillian · Trillian Astra · Pidgin (Formerly Gaim) · MySpaceIM · Miranda · Beyluxe IM · XFire Game Messenger · AOL Messenger (AIM) · IMVU · Nimbuzz Messenger · Meebo Notifier
Here are some key features of “Messenger Password Decryptor”:
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from popular Messengers.
- Recover password of any length and complexity.
- Comes with both GUI interface as well as Command-line version.
- Useful for Penetration Testers & Forensic Investigators.
- Automatically discovers all supported Messengers and recovers the respective passwords.
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text file for transferring to other system or for future use.
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
- New feature to recover encrypted password from Yahoo Messenger (v6.x-v7.x). Also support generation of password recovery report in CSV (Comma-Seperated Values) File Format.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.