Lookup and copy matching data from one Excel worksheet to another
Merge Tables Wizard for Microsoft Excel provides users with a useful and easy-to-use wizard which helps them easily lookup and merge matching data from two different Excel tables. The tables can be located in the same or in two different Microsoft Excel files. The intuitive and user-friendly interface of the wizard makes the join process fast and easy.
Here are some key features of “Merge Tables Wizard for Microsoft Excel”:
- Use one or several key columns as the lookup criteria.
- Add new columns to the main table or update the existing ones.
- Add non-matching rows to the end of the table after all other data.
- Merge Excel files from different workbooks.
- Color updated rows; a variety of different colors are available.
- Update only empty cells in your Master Table if you don’t want to overwrite the existing values.
- Update only if cells from Lookup Table contain data.
- Add a Status column to the Master table that will reflect the changes and mark rows as: “Updated”, “Non-updated”, “New row”.
- 15 days trial
- Nag Screen
- ADDED: Warning that the Undo option is not available if the add-in transforms data, suggestion to create a backup copy of the sheet when possible.
- FIXED: ‘Set background color of updated cells’ option design.
- FIXED: Data outside of Excel table were included in the selected range.
- IMPROVED: Excel color palette is used for picking new background color for the updated values.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.