Menu Uninstaller Pro is a freeware Windows tool created to allow users remove one or multiple programs with no fuss. If the built-in Windows “Add/Remove Programs” utility isn’t exactly your cup of tea, Menu Uninstaller Pro comes to lend you a hand, offering a much more appealing GUI and multiple advanced tools. The first thing you shall notice after launching the program for the first time is the great amount of information it provides. Menu Uninstaller Pro displays all installed applications along with publisher, installation date, estimated size and version. Furthermore, selecting any of the entries also reveals install location, support, about and update links. Sadly, the program only launches the program uninstaller, if there is one, and comes with no dedicated options to scan for leftovers or to force app removal. The truly useful feature however is the batch uninstaller that allows you to select multiple programs and remove them all with just one click. What’s more, Menu Uninstaller Pro displays the total size of the selected items, but it again relies on the standard uninstaller. Last but not least, the app can export the list of installed apps to CSV format and show only updates, while a built-in log utility is there to show the latest changes. A search box is also available to quickly find a program, and so is a password-protection system to make sure no one except you removes apps. Everything worked like a breeze during our testing, with Menu Uninstaller Pro quickly removing all selected apps. It however needs a bunch of improvements, including separate features to look for leftovers and thus provide a complete program removal system..
Menu Uninstaller pro allows you to uninstall single or multiple software at once. The easiest way to do this is using drag & drop method. Menu Uninstaller Pro allows is integrated in the Windows context menu, so you can easily remove a program by right-clicking on it and selecting the “Uninstall” command.
Here are some key features of “Menu Uninstaller Pro”:
- Uninstall any software in 2 clicks:
- Menu Uninstall Pro allows you to uninstall any software directly from its shortcut.
- You just have to hover on the shortcut, right click and select uninstall command, that’s about it.
- Drag & Drop Uninstall:
- Menu Uninstaller Pro allows you to uninstall single or multiple software at once.
- The easiest way to do this is using drag & drop method. Just select the shortcuts that you want to uninstall and drag it into Menu Uninstaller Pro software list then press uninstall.
- Software & Registry Information View:
- See full software & Registry information in front of you.
- You can also –
- Open Installation folder location
- Browse to support /about/update page
- Export Software & Registry information to a text file
- Smart search box:
- Find any software installed on your computer in a sec, just start to write few first letters of the software name and you will see it.
- Categorized Views:
- Categorized views will help you to decide what programs to remove by dividing software into categories –
- By Large software size
- By Last Install Date
- By Software Update
- Export software list to Excel:
- Export software list into a csv file and open it in Microsoft Excel. This file can be used to calculate software size, manage history and create charts & graphs.
- Batch Uninstall:
- Save time by uninstalling a batch of programs. Just select the programs you want to remove and start uninstall. You will also see the software size you about to remove.
- Uninstall Locker:
- To prevent other users from uninstall your software by mistake (using menu-uninstaller pro) there is a lock mechanism that ensures your safety.
- It’s also handy option for system administrators.
- Smart & Fast algorithm search engine:
- New search engine using a smart algorithm is searching for compatible matches to the selected shortcut. Sometimes it will show you similar software as well.
- Faster & More Accurate Search Engine.
- Uninstall any software in one place
- Software Search – find software the easy way.
- Software Filter – categorized software views
- Export Software list to Excel (CSV file)
- Software View – show detailed software information
- Registry View – show registry information
- Export Software & Registry to Notepad.
- Total software Size – sum all software in the list
- Software Updates Filter -View
- New Look with easy to use graphic user interface
- Windows XP/VISTA/7 Support (32/64 bit)
- Multi-Language Support
- Multiple Uninstall
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.