Master Voyager is a reliable and useful utility especially designed for users who need to create password protected DVD / CD discs and USB flash drives that contain large amounts of sensitive data.
It manages to do so by creating a secure zone on the media and each time you want to access the protected documents, you need to specify the password, otherwise you are not able to access them.
This secure zone is an encrypted area on media which can be accessed only be the owner. After launching the application, you have the possibility to create as many secure zones as you want and copy all the sensitive files to them. This way, you can rest assured that no unauthorized user is able to access, read, modify or delete your documents.
When adding a new secure zone, Master Voyager adds a special firmware to the protected media, which is designed to encrypt your CD and to ask you the password each time you want to access specific files. When the right password is provided, the secure zone is unlocked by the firmware and allows you to access what document you want.
The main window of the application is very intuitive and you don’t need to perform any advanced configurations. It displays the list of all the available drives and enables you to browse each folder you want.
A feature that makes Master Voyager to stand out is that it helps you to add autorun items. There are situations when you need to launch specific files automatically when the secure zone is opened and this program has such feature. This way, after you specify the right password for the protected media, all the folders will be opened in separate windows.
Another interesting option that the application comes with is the possibility of setting disk and media labels. The main difference between these two labels is that the first one appears in Windows Explorer, while the latter is stored in the file system of the media directly.
Considering all of the above, Master Voyager is a reliable solution that helps you to create password protected DVD or CD discs and secure all your important files.
Master Voyager is a user-friendly program especially designed to protect DVDs / CDs and USB memory drives. It creates protected areas on media and requires a password to see the protected contents.
Protected discs/USB sticks are fully autonomous and do not need any special software to be installed. The program uses strong encryption to protect your data. The 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is the new Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), used even by the U.S. government (and others) to protect sensitive information.
Embedded CD/DVD burning module. CDR/CDRW/DVD+-R/DVD+-RW disc types are supported. You do not need to buy special CD burning software. No need to have Master Voyager software on a computer to read protected media.
Each protected disc/USB stick contains an AutoPlay module. Just insert the disc into a CD drive (or connect your flash stick to a USB port) and it will ask for the password to continue. The protected media does NOT install any software to the target computer. They are fully autonomous.
- Strong encryption of protected contents. Advanced Encryption Standard 256 bit is used to protect your records. AES is new Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) and used to protect sensitive information by U.S.Government organizations (and others).
- Embedded CD/DVD burning module. It supports CDR / CDRW / DVD+-R / DVD+-RW disc types. You do not need to buy special CD burning software.
- No need to have Master Voyager software on computer to read protected media. Every protected disc/usb stick contains AutoPlay module. You just need to insert disc into CD Drive (or connect your Flash Stick to USB port) and it will ask password to continue.
- You do not need to wait until large amount of data will be decrypted to the computer from protected media. Master Voyager utilizes special on-the-fly decryption technology used in our CryptoExpert Professional software.
- You just enter password and protected areas become visible as virtual hard drives like E:, G:, Z: etc. Just eject disc from CD Drive and all virtual drives will disappear from system. On the fly decryption technology allows to store movies/executable files/audio files inside the protected area.
- You can create multiple secure partitions with different passwords on one media. For example one secure partition will be “My Documents”, the second one is “My Pictures” and etc
- 20 MB free HDD space
- CDROM/USB port
- 30 days trial
- Only fixed password “123” can be used for creating/mounting secure partitions
- Nag screen
- Improved compatibility with Windows 8.1