Jitbit Macro Recorder is a lightweight but powerful software that can record the activity of your keyboard and mouse. The user interface of the program is clean and intuitive. Once you have pressed the “Record” button, all the key presses, mouse movements and actions will be captured. Thus, you can view the command, delay time and position (expressed in X and Y coordinates, in the cursor’s case). The selected command can be edited when it comes to the event type and delay (in milliseconds). In addition, you can insert a new command regarding the mouse or keyboard, delay (e.g. wait for window, user input or process), file (e.g. open, copy, delete), windows (e.g. close, switch to, wait for), clipboard (e.g. clear, set value), text (e.g. type system date), finding a pixel by color or finding an image on the screen. Furthermore, you can initiate a computer power command (shutdown, reboot, log off), connect to dialup or VPN, “message box” or “open website” command, as well as play another macro, “if” (e.g. if file exists, if message), “repeat x times”, label, “goto” or “pause/break” commands. Plus, you can insert a comment, save and import macro, compile to EXE, record or play “special” (e.g. play selection, play to cursor from the start), bulk edit delays, edit macro in Notepad, schedule a task and configure settings (e.g. enable “spy mode” recording, adjust playback speed, reconfigure hotkeys). The program uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources and includes a comprehensive help file. We haven’t come across any problems during our tests. The bottom line is that Jitbit Macro Recorder is an excellent tool for recording your keyboard and mouse activity, and we strongly recommend it to all users..
Macro Recorder is a useful utility that allows you to record mouse movements, keyboard and mouse clicks. All recorded keystrokes and mouse activity can be replayed or saved to disk for later use. This utility will save you a lot of time on repetitive tasks. Use it to automate ANY activity in ANY windows application, record on-screen presentations and tutorials. With this keyboard and mouse automation utility you can perform complex tasks in seconds, no programming skills needed.40
Here are some key features of “Macro Recorder”:
- Easy to try. If the trial period is too short for you – let us know and we’ll extend it for you.
- Extremely simple. Macro Recorder features an easy and straightforward user interface. Forget about hours wasted on reading manuals. Start using Macro Recorder in seconds. Just click “Record” with your mouse and perform some activity.
- Flexible. Edit your macros with the built-in full-featured Visual Macro Maker, enjoy the Macro Recorder’s full windows-shell integration and scheduling
- Automation software. Insert custom commands and statements into your macros, like: “launch website”, “open file”, “wait for window”, “goto”, “shutdown” and many more. Add logic to your macros using the “IF – THEN” statement, “REPEAT X TIMES” statement.
- C# scripting language – you can insert code snippets in C#
- EXE-compiler. Convert your macro to an EXE-file which runs on any windows-compatible computer. To save space and improve performance the resulting EXE file is packed and compressed using the advanced optimization techniques.
- Accessible. Assign your mouse & keyboard macros to hotkeys and run it from any application
- Adjustable. Variable playback speed, macro recording filters, loop macro playback, “stealth-mode” macro recording and more.
- Debug your macros: insert breakpoints, play partially or loop your playback.
- Human-readable macro file format, plain text script easy for editing in external editors
- SMART-Rec mouse recorder technology that optionally records your mouse in relative coordinates
- Pentium 400Mhz or equivalent
- 256-MB RAM
- 140kb hard disk space
- Mouse / Touchpad / Trackball, Keyboard
- 39 days trial
- Nag screen
- Minor auto-updater fix
- Visual indentation for REPEAT and IF command blocks
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.