Macrium Reflect Professional Edition is an advanced and efficient application that can assist you in creating compressed backup files of your most important data, with very little effort on your part. The program can easily backup entire computer partitions, or just selected files and folders, turning them into an archive which can be mounted in case you experience data loss, or you just want to copy large amounts of information in just a few moves. Similarly, Macrium Reflect Professional Edition enables you to create an image of the system partition where your OS is installed, so you can easily restore Windows in case of emergency, keeping all your favorite settings and adjustments. Also, you can clone one or more disks on your machine and quickly resort to using them if you run into difficulty due a complete or partial system failure. This reliable utility allows you to generate an accurate image of any partition on your PC or even the entire hard disk. This way, you can restore all their contents when in need and go about your work, almost uninterrupted. Macrium Reflect Professional Edition enables you to schedule your backup operations at user-defined intervals, be it on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. You have the option of selecting the preferred date and time for the backup to be performed. Additionally, you are able to choose the type of operation you wish to perform: ‘Full’ (all the files, folders and partitions), ‘Differential’ (just the modifications that occurred since the last ‘Full’ backup) or ‘Incremental'(only the changes made to the contents of the files or folders since the last similar operation was performed). To conclude, Macrium Reflect Professional Edition is a useful software solution that can successfully help you quickly bounce back after experiencing a system crash, by allowing you to restore the previously created backup files and continue your work as normal..
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition is a reliable software created to help users to backup files and drives, as well as disk image files. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file. Backup files and folders and mount them as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats. Using Macrium Reflect Professional Edition you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed mountable archive file. This can then be used to create an exact image of partitions on a hard disk for easy hard disk upgrade or system recovery.
Here are some key features of “Macrium Reflect Professional Edition”:
- Drag and drop user interface:
- New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier then ever.
- WinPE 3.1 rescue environment:
- Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
- Direct disk cloning:
- Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
- Reorder & resize partitions:
- Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored
- Restore multiple partitions:
- Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a single operation
- Backup destination rotation:
- Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations
- File & Folder backup NTFS permissions:
- Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a file and folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
- Server ReDeploy:
- Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface
- WinPE driver support:
- Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier, Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devices in WinPE.
- UEFI Support:
- Support for the latest UEFI motherbboards with GPT booting.
- Integrated email component:
- Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
- Disk imaging:
- Create images of whole disks or selected partitions allowing you to restore operating systems or data volumes without the need to reinstall
- Incremental & differential backups:
- Create incremental and differential backups from a full backup forming a working backup set and taking less time than a full backup
- File & folder backup:
- Backup multiple collections of files and folders from different volumes
- File & folder masks:
- Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for a file & folder backup to ensure only the data you require is included in the backup
- AES Encryption & password protection:
- Use industry Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt backups, choose between 128, 192 and 256 bit strength for increasing levels of encryption. Password protect backups to prevent unauthorised access
- Password protection:
- Add further password protection to a backup to prevent unauthorised access to your data
- Disk space management:
- Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how many backup sets to retain
- Image verification:
- Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date to ensure backups are in working order
- Backup definitions:
- Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can be executed in script, as scheduled tasks or from desktop shortcuts
- Scheduled backups:
- Run backup definitions as Windows Tasks on daily, weekly or monthly cycles for unattended backup operations
- Scripting support:
- Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to include them in your own workflow process
- Compress backups:
- Includes industry leading compression methodoligies to compress resulting backups and conserve disk space
- Browse backups:
- Mount images in Windows Explorer so that you browse the contents of the backup as if you were looking at a normal drive in Windows
- Comment backups:
- Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what a backup is for or what data it contains
- 30 days trial
- What’s new:
- [b]Windows PE 5.0
- Macrium Reflect now includes the option to create Windows PE 5.0 rescue media. Windows PE 5.0 is based on Windows 8.1 and provides the latest Windows kernel and driver database. Windows PE 5.0 rescue media can be created with all Windows operating systems except for Windows XP.
- [b]Prompt for comment
- To enter a new Image comment when running an existing backup definition, select the backup definition and take the ‘Run Now’ > ‘Prompt’ context menu option and click the ‘Comment’ button.
- Bug fixes:
- [b]Error when burning rescue media
- When burning a rescue CD/DVD the process could incorrectly abort with the message ‘Please insert erasable or empty CD/DVD media’. This has been resolved
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.