A handy backup and recovery solution.
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition is a reliable software created to help users to backup files and drives, as well as disk image files. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file. Backup files and folders and mount them as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats. Using Macrium Reflect Professional Edition you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed mountable archive file. This can then be used to create an exact image of partitions on a hard disk for easy hard disk upgrade or system recovery.
Here are some key features of “Macrium Reflect Professional Edition”:
- Drag and drop user interface:
- New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier then ever.
- WinPE 3.1 rescue environment:
- Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
- Direct disk cloning:
- Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
- Reorder & resize partitions:
- Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored
- Restore multiple partitions:
- Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a single operation
- Backup destination rotation:
- Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations
- File & Folder backup NTFS permissions:
- Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a file and folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
- Server ReDeploy:
- Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface
- WinPE driver support:
- Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier, Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devices in WinPE.
- UEFI Support:
- Support for the latest UEFI motherbboards with GPT booting.
- Integrated email component:
- Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
- Disk imaging:
- Create images of whole disks or selected partitions allowing you to restore operating systems or data volumes without the need to reinstall
- Incremental & differential backups:
- Create incremental and differential backups from a full backup forming a working backup set and taking less time than a full backup
- File & folder backup:
- Backup multiple collections of files and folders from different volumes
- File & folder masks:
- Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for a file & folder backup to ensure only the data you require is included in the backup
- AES Encryption & password protection:
- Use industry Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt backups, choose between 128, 192 and 256 bit strength for increasing levels of encryption. Password protect backups to prevent unauthorised access
- Password protection:
- Add further password protection to a backup to prevent unauthorised access to your data
- Disk space management:
- Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how many backup sets to retain
- Image verification:
- Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date to ensure backups are in working order
- Backup definitions:
- Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can be executed in script, as scheduled tasks or from desktop shortcuts
- Scheduled backups:
- Run backup definitions as Windows Tasks on daily, weekly or monthly cycles for unattended backup operations
- Scripting support:
- Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to include them in your own workflow process
- Compress backups:
- Includes industry leading compression methodoligies to compress resulting backups and conserve disk space
- Browse backups:
- Mount images in Windows Explorer so that you browse the contents of the backup as if you were looking at a normal drive in Windows
- Comment backups:
- Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what a backup is for or what data it contains
- 30 days trial
- Bug Fixes:
- [b]Mount Issue in WADK (WinPE 4)
- Some customers reported an issue with mounting images in WADK (WinPE 4) rescue media. This has been resolved
- [b]Installer Issue
- A bug caused a paid edition installer to fail if the Free Edition was present. This has been resolved.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.