Create an exact image of partitions on your hard disk for easy system recovery
With Macrium Reflect Free Edition you’ll be able to easily make an accurate and reliable image of your HDD or individual partitions. Using this image you can restore the entire disk, partition or individual files and folders in the event of a partial or complete system loss.
Images can be stored on local or network drives, CD or DVD media, and removable drives connected using USB or Firewire (IEEE1394).
Here are some key features of “Macrium Reflect Free Edition”:
· Disk Imaging
· Disk Cloning
· Access images in Windows Explorer
· Schedule backups
· Linux Rescue CD
· Windows PE 3 Rescue Media (RAID support)
· Out of disk space error
· The log error message ‘No Space on destination’ is now shown in red text to avoid confusion over the reason for the backup failure
· Download timeouts
· The download read timeout has been increased to reduce timeout errors when downloading the Windows PE files.
· Backup Windows Improvements
· For MBR systems, previously all partitions marked ‘Active’ were selected for Windows backup. This has now been optimized to only include the ‘Active’ partition used to start the current Windows session.
· File and Folder restore file attributes
· When restoring a File and Folder backup to a different destination or if the existing file wasn’t present then the ‘Hidden’, ‘Rad Only’, ‘System’ attributes were not restored. This has been resolved.
· Installer ending prematurely
· Some customers experienced an “Installation Ended Prematurely” message when installing the previous release. This has been resolved.