A tool intended to calculate loans and mortgages repayments amount
Loan Calc is an easy-to-use software that can calculate loans and mortgages repayments in a very simple way. Loan Calc calculates repayments amount, monthly and total interest, total repayments and generates a full repayment list from a start date. Loan Calc is currency-independent so it can be used with Dollars, Francs, Marks, Pounds or whatever you like. Just use a dot or a comma for decimals depending on your system settings. Loan Calc lets you select both period and interest compounding from continuous (compounding only), weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually and annualy. Furthermore Loan Calc allows you to save all the repayment list to a text file or an Excel sheet.
Here are some key features of “Loan Calc”:
- Calculates loan repayments according to amount, rate, duration
- Support for interest compounding
- Generates full payment list from a start date
- Exports repayment lists to text files or Excel sheets
- Currency independent – Easy-to-use interface
- 10 MB of RAM
- 800×600 resolution, thousands of colors
- 25 Mb of hard drive space
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- [Fix] It is now easier to modify fields by mouse selection.
- [Fix] Saved files are now independent from the language and the number format used.
- [Fix] The Repayment field is now formatted properly.
- [Fix] When resetting the loan amount is now focused.
- [Fix] When pressing the ‘,’ key the right decimal separator is always entered.
- [Fix] It is now possible to enter amounts like ‘.xx’ with no heading 0.
- [Fix] It is no longer possible to enter several decimal separator for the same amount.
- [Fix] Several Mountain Lion fixes.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.