liteCam is a user-friendly and efficient piece of software created to offer you the means of recording videos that are being rendered on our computer in any window, requiring simply that you point it in the right direction. Subsequent to the installation process, you can launch the program from the desktop shortcut that it creates and a start screen will be displayed informing you of what are the main functions and buttons that you can use. Clean and functional interface liteCam‘s interface is fairly attractive yet very straight-forward, proving quite approachable even for individuals with limited computer skills or no prior experience with similar software. The main window of the utility basically allows you to set the exact region that you want to record, the preferred resolution as well as several other features related to the audio and video capture. Select the area and start recording To begin, you can use your mouse cursor to determine the size of the window, by moving the window’s corners; you can also determine its precise position on the screen. From the toolbar, you can choose to record a window and a webcam simultaneously, or you can choose the audio device you want to capture sounds from. Moreover, you can select the type of recording that you intend to perform, for instance ‘Video’, ‘Game’, ‘General’ or ‘Audio’, as well as the preferred ‘Resolution’, like ‘Rectangle’, ‘Full Screen’, ‘Window’, ‘800×600’ and others. From the ‘Options’ section, you can decide whether to include the mouse cursor, the number of frames per second and the output audio and video format. Similarly, you can set up a ‘Timer Recording’, for a certain duration, after which your computer can shutdown. In addition, you can apply a logo or credits for the movie, while also being able to insert a title. When the configuration process has been finalized, you can press the ‘Record’ button to begin capturing images. Effective desktop recorder In conclusion, liteCam is an intuitive and very easy to use application which enables you to capture and save videos from any window or screen on your computer, be it streaming or non-streaming movies, with minimal effort..
liteCam is a software application you can use to record any type of movie played on your computer. You can save streaming movies, news broadcasts, webcam shows, chat conversations or just about anything else you can see on your screen! Capture your screen on video; add audio narrations and you have instant video tutorials! Play DVDs on your monitor and record them instantly at a fraction of the time it usually takes to capture movies from DVD. Don’t have time to sit there watching the movie while it records? No Problem! Set up a recording timer and you can walk away worry free! Not used to using complicated applications? No Problem! Our easy to use audio setup wizard automatically selects your sound card and selecting video is easy as clicking and dragging. Using Windows Vista and worried this software wont work? No Problem! If you can watch it on your computer, then you can capture it with liteCam. Innoheim believes that people are the greatest social network and that’s why we’ve made this product available at economy cost.
Here are some key features of “liteCam”:
- Automatic hardware acceleration setting
- liteCam will automatically set your hardware acceleration for optimum recording. It will be automatically adjusted back to its original settings after the recording is finished. You are also able to set it up manually if you prefer to do so.
- Windows Vista Support
- liteCam is the first movie recording program you can run on Vista.
- Timer recording just like a VCR
- Do you have to go out while you are recording? Use the Timer recording feature just like you do with your VCR. Recording will automatically stop at the time you set.
- Video and Audio recording setting
- With a single click, you are ready to record your first movie.
- Various recording modes available
- Full screen, window frame and custom size recording modes are available. You can even record half of a movie.
- Recording quality
- liteCam records exactly what you see on your computer screen. No more buffering time for streaming media.
- Easy to use and full of help
- liteCam can not get any simpler than it is, but it is packed full of helpful features like Online/Offline help, Guide, FAQ, Forum and quick help.
- Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM or greater
- Video memory: 32 MB of RAM or greater
- Sound Card: Any sound card supporting Full Duplexing
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- DirectX 8.0
- Windows Media Player 9.0
- 30 days trial
- Watermark on the recorded video
- Nag screen
- Easy and powerful interface
- Capture of screenshots and mouse pointer movements
- Compatible with 64 bit Windows game to record
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.